Chapter 31

No one's pov
Thalia,John,and their dog walk towards the park.there in the middle was Winston and Logan,Winston was sitting near the fountain while Logan was standing.he saw Thalia,they ran towards each other and hugged.they were both relieved to see each other,"are you ok?are you hurt?"he asked.she shook her head no,"Logan,he...I..."tears rolled down her cheeks.he hugged her,"it's ok,I'm here for you."she hugged him back."I gotta hide."she said,"don't worry,I know a place you can hide."she turned her head and looked at her dad,who was talking to Winston.he held her hand tightly,"your dad in now excommunicated,"Thalia nervously looked at him.

"but don't worry,he has one hour."he tried to reassure her.she looked at her dog,then at her dad.she saw Winston handing her dad a marker,he looked at Thalia:contemplating on what to do.does he take her with her,and risk getting her hurt?or worse,killed?He didn't want to risk it,so he turned around and walked away."dad!"Thalia called out,Dog barked as he stuck by Thalia's side.as John walked off,phones began to ring.Thalia widened her eyes and looked around,she could hear phones ringing everywhere."Thalia,come on we gotta go."Logan said,trying to get her to move.she looked at her dad,then at Logan."I'm sorry."she whispered,"THALIA NO!"she ran after her dad.as she did,she could see people looking at her dad and at their phones.