Chapter 24

Thalia's pov
Another time:we walked past a woman with a violin,I had a bad feeling about her.she then grabbed me and shot my dad,I immediately bit her finger off.she screamed in pain as I elbowed her in the stomach,she then shot dad in the side of his stomach.I got mad and managed to snap the woman's arm,she screamed in pain but stopped as soon as dad snapped her neck.i widened my eyes a bit as her body hit the ground,dad picked me up and carried me.I could feel Dad's pace slowing down as we entered a bright white train station."dad put me down,you gotta save your energy."i insisted,not wanting to protest he agreed and put me down.

as we continued to walk I felt like we were being watched.i looked over my shoulder and saw a guy staring at us intently,I looked ahead and saw a guy sitting at a table staring at us.I gulped,"I gotta stop that guy."I thought.I turned around and fired my gun at the guy following us while dad went towards the man at the table as the man pulls out his gun.the guy fires and misses but the bullet goes right through where my ear lobe would've been,I still missed my headshot and ended up hitting the guy I was shooting at in the shoulder.meanwhile dad saw a pencil and grabbed it,he stabbed the guy's arm.the guy screamed in pain,dad then stabbed him in the ear.