Chapter 34

Thalia's pov
Dad lead me down a street,then towards a door which he bursts through.now we were running down a hallway,we then come up to another door."Doc!"dad yells as he bangs on the door,"Doc,it's Wick!"the little window on the door opened,revealing an old man."mr.Wick?"he said,confused."no,no,no.you shouldn't be here,hours almost up."he said,"come on doc please,there's still time."dad pleaded."no,I can't."the doctor said,"please:it's my daughter,she's hurt.i still have five minutes,"dad held up a coin."please."he begged,the doctor hesitated for a second.he took the coin,closed the little window,and opened the door."come on,come on."he whispers frantically,dad helps me in as the doctor closed the door.

"All right,sit here."the doctor said as dad lead me to a medical area.i took off my jacket,I let him see my blood seeping through the shoulder part of my shirt,"let me see,let me see."the doctor said as he looked at my wound.i whimper a bit as he cleans my wound,"Ah,puncture wound.went deep,nicked the artery."the doctor said.i looked at dad nervously,"it's ok pumpkin,I'm right here."he reassured me,I hold his hand as the doctor pours liquid on my shoulder.I yelled in pain,squeezing dad's hand tightly."it's ok,it's ok."dad tried to reassure me,the doctor began to work on my shoulder.

John and Thalia Wick

Excommunicado

In effect,one minute

"Doc..."dad said nervously,looking up at the clock on the wall.the doctor was doing sutures on my shoulder,"Doc."dad said."Yeah,halfway there."the doctor said,I also nervously looked at the clock."five seconds."dad informed him,it felt like my heart was beating out of my chest.

John and Thalia Wick,excommunicado

In effect in 5,4....

"Three,two..."dad counted down,i gulped.

One