Chapter 35

Thalia's pov
The clock chimed and the doctor stopped what he was doing.he looked at us,"I'm sorry mr.Wick,these are rules."he said sadly.

John Wick

$14 million

Open contract is now in effect

All services are suspended

Dad takes a few deep breaths before finishing fixing up my wound.after he finished my suture he bites off the string,turns his head,spits it out,and then goes over to the medicine counter."top shelf,to the right."the doctor said,dad follows his instructions and grabs the bottle.i slowly get up from the chair,"take four,it'll give you energy and help with pain."he said to me as dad handed me the pills.i put them in my mouth and immediately swallow them without any water,as I put my jacket on I saw the doctor with a gun in his hand."mr.Wick,they'll never believe I stopped on one hour."the doctor said,"But you did."i said.

"they'll know."he said to my dad,"know what?"my dad asked."I told you where the medicine was."he informed him,I widened my eyes.he was right,the doctor walked up to my dad and handed him the gun.dad looked at the gun as the doctor sighed and walked over to the chair,he sits down."Where?"dad asked him,"right here:just below my floating rib,it should not hit my-"as the doctor explained dad fired the spot he pointed out.i flinched and squeezed my eyes shot,not wanting to see it.

i slowly opened my eyes,"oh wait!one might not be enough!"he unties his tie and pulls back his collar to reveal his shoulder."he sure not to graze my co-"dad shot him again,making me flinch again.He let out a groan,dad gently grabbed my wrist and starts to lead me out."good luck to you and your daughter,mr.Wick."he said,we turn to him."thanks doc."dad said."Yeah,thanks doc."i said,then we walked back to the streets.