Chapter 2

Thalia's pov
I woke up to feel Daisy licking my face,I giggled."ok,ok,I'm up."i said,she then went and licked papa's face."I'm up,I'm up."papa said as his alarm went off,he turned it off.we both got up and followed Daisy downstairs.as papa opened the front door to get the paper Daisy ran out,"Hey what are-oh."he said."What is it p-oh."I said as well,I giggled.Daisy then ran back inside,"uhh papa?"i said as he poured us a bowl of cereal."I know,we'll get her some food today."he said,making her a bowl of cereal.she immediately began to eat it,I giggled.after eating our breakfast we got dressed and went to the car,I sat in the front with papa and held Daisy in my arms.after running some errands,daddy stopped by at the gas station to fill the car up with gas.

As he did another car pulled up to the gas station,playing loud rap music.i looked at the car and felt uncomfortable,Daisy could tell I was uncomfortable.she licked my face,I giggled and petted her head.one guy gets gas for the car,the second guy goes to the station,and the third guy starts to smoke.he walks towards the car,I gulp."Nice ride."the third guy complimented the car,"Mustang boss 429,"the guy said.he tapped the hood of the car"she a 70?"he asked papa,"69."papa replied as he finished filling the car up with gas."huh,impressive."the guy said as papa walked to the driver's side door,"how much?"the guy asks.

I suddenly feel uncomfortable and uneasy,"excuse me?"Papa asks the man."how much?"the man asks again,"she's not for sale."papa said.he was referring to the car,the guy then noticed me and Daisy."Hey there little one,this your puppy?"he asked,petting Daisy.i didn't speak,I quickly looked at daddy."everything's got a price,bitch."the guy was speaking Russian,papa taught me Russian.i couldn't speak it well but I could understand it,so I was pretty shocked when I heard him curse.I nervously looked at papa,"not this bitch."he replied to the guy.the guy looked shocked as papa drove off,"that guy was creepy."i said.later that night Daisy began to bark,"papa she needs to go number 2."i said as I gently shook my papa awake.

He rubbed his eyes,"ok,I'll take her."he said.he got up and followed Daisy out of the room,I hugged my bunny plush and tried to go back to sleep.but as I did I heard papa yell in pain,I widened my eyes."P-Papa?"i said as I got out of bed,I heard him yell in pain again.i could hear Daisy whimpering,i gulped as I slowly got out of bed.i quietly walked down the stairs and hid behind a wall,I peeked a bit and saw three guys wearing ski mask.papa was on the floor,i widened my eyes and covered my mouth so that they couldn't hear me."where are those fucking car keys?"one guy spoke in Russian.as I tried to find somewhere to hide I saw that one guy spotted me,i screamed and ran off,as I tried to run the guy that spotted me grabbed me.I kicked him in the nuts which caused him to curse in Russian and drop me,I tried to run off again but I was caught...again.

"PAPA!HELP ME!"I screamed,Daisy whimpered."shut that fucking dog up!"a guy yelled,I widened my eyes."No!don't hurt her!"I begged,dropping my bunny plush.i screamed and covered my eyes,Daisy wasn't whimpering anymore."NO!!"I sobbed,"find those keys."the leader said.Papa tried to get up but he was kicked again,one guy found the car keys and laughed."found them."he said to the leader,he handed it to them.the leader pulled down his mask,i widened my eyes.it was the guy from the gas station,"sleep tight bitch."he said.he knocked my papa out,"NO!NO LET ME GO!"I yelled as they carried me away.