Chapter 21

No one's pov
"Operator:how my I direct your call?"a female operator greets Santino on the phone,"accounts payable."Santino said."one moment please."the lady said,she transferred his call."accounts payable how May I help you?"another female operator greeted Santino on the phone,"I'd like to open an account."Santino said."name on the account?"she asked him,"John Wick."he replied."Verification?"she asked,"9305-05."he replied."State in contract?"she asked,"open."he said."Denomination?"she asked,"7 million,and add an extra 5 million for his daughter Thalia Wick."he said."Processing,please hold."she said,she began to type up the contact.after a few minutes she said,"order confirmed."then she transferred the message to other parts of the operations.There,they typed it up and transferred it to any assassin available.

Thalia's pov
I was pretty excited to go back home,Logan called me and I told him about what happened(leaving out some details).Logan was pretty excited for me to come back,and we agreed to hang out once I get back.but little did we know,my adventures with my dad were far from over.the next morning dad and I were dressed in different clothes,different then what we wore yesterday."I appreciate the service."dad said to Julius as he led us to the elevators,"my pleasure.you will find a safe passage below,transportation is waiting.may you have a safe journey mr. and ms.Wick."he said.we thanked him and pressed a button,after making it to our floor we then exited the elevator.