Chapter 22

Logan's pov
"You meanie!"I yelled at Santino,my grandpa held me back.i just found out put a bounty on John and Thalia,"easy now Logan..."my grandpa said.Santino evilly smirked,my grandpa handed him a marker."What's this?"he asked my grandpa,rage was boiling inside me.this douche put a bounty on my new friend and the boogeyman!I looked the the fireplace,trying to think of a plan to help out Thalia and her dad."he completed the task:the marker is over,Mark it."my grandpa said,"if mr.Wick and his daughter aren't dead already,they soon will be."Santino sneers.my grandpa and i glared at him,"will you mark it sir?"my grandpa asked him.Santino reluctantly sits up from his chair,grabs the marker,opens it and then pricks his thumb on the needle at the top and places his bloody finger print next to the print Thalia's dad made all those years ago.

"I'm gonna help them."I thought to myself,I sneakily left the room.but I guess I wasn't sneaky enough,because I heard grandpa ask"where are you going Logan?"I turned around and looked at him."I won't sit around and see someone I care about die,I'm going to go help Thalia and the boogeyman.and if you don't respect that,then I know longer want to be heir to the Continental."i said,Santino looked shocked."Logan...be rational,you're just a child."grandpa said,"so is Thalia!"I yelled.i then ran off,dodging guards and making my way out the front door."im coming Thalia."I thought,running faster.

No one's pov
Winston watched as his grandson ran out the door,he didn't say anything for a minute."should we stop him sir?Hes just a child."a man said,"no,let him be.when he realizes what he's gotten himself into he'll come back,for now keep an eye on him."he replied.the man nodded and left the room,leaving Winston and Santino alone."you have no idea what's coming,do you?"he asked Santino."I have everyone in New York looking for him and his daughter,I doubt we will see them again."Santino said arrogantly,"do you now?"Winston asked him.

"you stabbed the devil in the back and forced him back into the life that he had just left and in turn,throwing his daughter in the middle of all of this,a mere innocent girl.you incinerated the priest's temple,burned it to the ground.Now he's free of the marker,what do you think he'll do?especially now that you put a contract on his daughter as well?he had a glimpse of the other side and he embraced it.but you,signor D'Antonio...took it away from him."Winston said,"he was already back."Santino said."oh,he came back for love...not for you."Winston said,"he owed me!i had every right."Santino said as he stands up and gets into Winston's face."and now he's coming again.he did warn you,a deals a deal."Winston said,he walked off leaving Santino alone in his room.