Chapter 19

Thalia's pov
we ran up up to the stage and we climbed up,we ran on it.then a couple of guys care towards us,without any hesitation I shot one in the head.dad seemed impressed,but this was no time to be complimenting me and my headshot skills.dad shot the other two guys in the head,the crowd started the cheer.they must've thought that this was was part of the show,dad grabbed my hand as we jumped off the stage and towards the crowd,more men were coming after us.I widened my eyes,Dad picked me up and I held onto his chest.i shot in front of us while dad shot behind us,that's when the crowd realized that this was not part of the show:this was real.

They started to run away while me and dad hid behind the wall across from us.Dad loaded his gun and looked at me,I nodded.we popped out of it and started shooting at a bunch of guards before we walked out,suddenly I was grabbed by a guard.i immediately bit the guard's finger off,he screamed in pain.dad then shot him and grabbed my hand.we continued to run,after taking out a couple more guys we finally made it into the catacombs.it was quiet,and I hated that.we stopped walking to catch our breaths,"you ok?"dad asked me."Yeah,I'm fine dad."i said,he gently kissed my head."stay alert."he handed me a gun,I nodded.dad and I held our guns,aiming it at every corner we took.

there was nothing...until we saw Ares standing at the end of the tunnel."Loose ends?"dad asked her,"just one...or should I say,two..."she signed.she pointed her middle finger at my dad and then her other middle finger at me,I frowned."Yeah..."dad grumbled,suddenly some men start to come out from behind her and fire at us.we began to run the other direction and fired back,dad and I grabbed the guns we hid and fired at the men.we managed to try to make our way out,finally:we were able to get away from Ares' men and made it towards the exit.