Chapter 37

No one's pov
The third assassin runs up and kicks Thalia and John,causing them to fall back.they both fall to the floor,as John starts to get up the third assassin gets up and throws the knife at John.it ends up landing right in front of him in the space between his legs,very close to his private area.John grabs the knife and throws it back,hitting the assassin.Thalia picks up her katana,she uses the handle of it to break a glass case beside her.John grabs the knifes inside the case,the two assassins started to break another case and pull out knifes as well.Thalia got a second katana as John threw knifes at the two assassins as they threw knifes as them,Thalia deflected them with her katanas.one knife did hit John in his shoulder and grazed Thalia's arm,an assassin runs and tries to grab Thalia.

But John grabs him and stabs him,the other start to throw knifes again but John uses the guy he stabbed as a shield to protect him and Thalia.there were so many assassins,Thalia was beginning to become exhausted.she shook her head and stabbed more assassins with her katanas,"do it for dad,do it for dad."she repeated in her head.after fighting what seemed like forever John killed one last guy with an axe,he grabbed Thalia's wrist as they headed off.

Thalia and John were walking down the street when they suddenly heard a car engine roar from their right.John widened his eyes and threw Thalia out of the way,letting himself get hit.as Thalia ran to help her dad up they were hit by another car,this time John helped his daughter up.as they ran the drivers of the car chase after them,they run into a horse stable and began to hide as the Italian assassins come after them.one of them start to come around the corner when John came up and started punching him and beating him up,he knocks the gun out of his hand and knocks him down on the ground.Thalia held both of her katanas with one hand,as she tried to grab the gun with her other hand a gunshot hits the gun.

Thalia and John look up and see more assassins coming after them,they immediately began to run.both on them ran towards a horse,John starts to untie it when an assassin came up to them.Thalia kicked the guy in the stomach as John turns the horse around,the guy falls as John pulls the horse towards him.they run through the stable when John slides under a horse,he then comes up and grabs another assassin as he starts to run towards them.Thalia grabs the guy as John grabs a strap from a saddle and wrapped it around the guy's neck,as John got on the horse he helped Thalia up.she sat behind him and they ride off on the horse as the assassin was dragged a few feet before he hits a wall.

It had stopped raining as Thalia and John rode out into the streets,they then heard motorcycles behind them."Oh no."Thalia said,a motorcyclist came up and was about to grab Thalia's arm but she sliced it off with one of her katanas.another motorcyclist comes up to them,John shoots at him a couple of times.he crashes into a car and he goes flying forward,then he rolls on top of a car.they both kept riding down the street on the horse,they then turned a corner."Where are we going?"Thalia asked her father,"Sanctuary."he said.she stared at him,confused."a sanctuary?"she thought,she shook her head and exhaled.