Chapter 28

No one's pov
"John wick is here.yeah."Santino said into his phone before he hangs up and runs away as fast as he could while John shot more oncoming men.John rolled down some steps,avoiding some bullets."you and you,with me."Santino said to a couple of men as more of his guards run into the museum to take out John,the two guards lead him out as he hears gunfire behind him,telling him that they weren't that far behind.John ran to the exhibition area of the museum,he walked up to the door and it opened up:revealing a room of mirrors,not the kind you'd see in a funhouse.

"welcome to reflections of the soul at the new modern NYC.within this exhibition,the interplay of light and the nature of self-images coalesce to provide an experience which will highlight the fragility of our perception of space and our place within it.we hope through this exhibit can provide new insights into your understanding of the world,and just possibly lead you to a deeper reflection into the nature of self."

John cautiously walked through the hallway and made it to the middle of the exhibit."My god John.my god,you just don't get it.the marker is complete John,you and your daughter should've just run away."Santino said as John looked for him."you know what the Camorra will do to you.you think that you're Old Testament?No,John killing me won't stop the contract.killing me will make it so much worse,you know what I think John?I think you are addicted to it,to the vengeance."Santino said,John immediately shot two guards that were coming after him."No life,no home,you still have your daughter but no that wasn't enough.vengeance,that's all you have."Santino said,"You wanted me back,I'm back!"John yelled.