Chapter 32

Imagine,for a moment,that you are Thalia Wick:Your father just killed Santino D'Antonio in the Continental.now he is excommunicated and has one hour before every assassin in New York tries to kill you and your dad.you're completely powerless,you haven't been terrified since you were kidnapped by Viggo's son Iosef.in times like these you try to wonder:what can you do?

Thalia's pov
Run

That's all me,dad,and dog could do

Run

I knew that there would be consequences for killing Santino

But i let it happen anyways,I mean what could I do anyway?I was just a kid,just a child.Dad told me the rules of the Continental:no business shall be conducted in the Continental and every marker must be completed.Now look at our situation,there's a $14 million bounty on me and dad's heads.i panted as we continued to run,he held my hand tightly.anyone could be an assassin,that made me paranoid.I'm just a kid,I didn't sign up for any of this.i just wanted to live a normal life with my dad,I just want to go on playdates with Logan,even if he is Winston's grandson.But I can't do any of that,because I'm a Wick.my feet felt like they were numb,I couldn't run anymore.but I kept pushing it:for dad,Logan,and dog.

John Wick

Excommunicado

In effect 6:00pm,eastern standard time

We ended up in an alley to catch our breaths,"are you ok?"Dad asked.i nodded,he pulled down his sleeve,then looked at his watch.he pulled up his sleeve and dug into his pocket,revealing that he has one coin left.we looked at him,"They'll kill you just as soon as they'll make you better.but I know better,man I know better.i know it I'm..."a homeless guy stops talking and looks at us.he smirked and pulled down his sleeve to reveal his watch,"tick tock mr Wick.tick tock,tick tock,tick..."he then laughs.Dad grabbed my wrist as we began to run again,"no time to dilly dally you two!"the homeless guy shouts before he begins to laugh again.