Introduction

Welcome to Lorcan and Evette. Now, I'm going to be real with you. If you wind up enjoying this book, you're in for a long ride. As of right now (10th of June, 2022) three books in this series have already been written, with book four in the works and book five in planning. I can say, with chest, that this series is probably, definitely going to be a lot longer than that.

So now I'll explain a few things about the Celestials series.

Each book in this series follows two different characters through their romantic trials and tribulations. These characters are likely to appear in other books within the series as well. However, in other books, though they may be present, they will not be the main focus. Side characters, if you will.

Every book in the series can be read as a stand alone book!

However, if you were looking to read them in the recommended order, the series is structured as followed:

1: Lorcan & Evette.

2: Reign of Blood.

3: Nazreen.

4: (Coming soon) Eros.

5: (On my list of things to do) Angel of the Lake.

For anyone who is familiar with the series, feel free to request the characters' book you want. I already know there's some desire for a Claudio, Seth or Ronan. Though I do find the fascination with the latter questionable.

Now, don't listen to me ramble on any further.

Please, enjoy!

- All my love, Sophie xx