Chapter Thirty-Five

He led her through to the bathroom, an evil smile already growing on his face. It would be a win-win scenario for him. Even if she managed to hold out from touching him, he still got to touch her. That alone would be enough.

Each time he'd caught wind of her desire, his body had ached to touch hers. The need to pleasure her had been suffocating, ever present. Now, he was finally getting the chance. He'd wring out her first proper orgasm in thirty years on his hands.

When he turned on the shower, her fingers readied at the hem of her shirt.

"Nice try, pet, but that's my job."

"Fine. Have at it. I've always wanted to make a King my servant."

Good lord, he was going to enjoy this.

He lifted her shirt off without hesitation, needing to get at the skin underneath it. He had her shimmy out of the jeans. When she stood in her underwear, he knew the fun was coming.

He knew she wouldn't last. What he wanted to know was how long she could hold out for. How long would it take before she touched him? How long would it take until she begged?

"Is this it, werewolf?" She asked as his lips started on a trail up from her knee towards her inner thighs. "If this is all you've got, taking that bedroom is going to be easier than I thought."

She wasn't so quick to speak when he kissed her through her panties, aware that he was teasing her wetness. He felt her heat against his mouth, torturing him.

"What was that pet? I don't think I caught it."

"I said-" Like he had done before, he shredded through her panties with his claws. Then he continued with his trail up.

"You said...?"

"Cram it, werewolf."

He smirked against her skin.

The bra went next. He heard her subtle intake of breath as he cupped her breast and continued his kissing higher. As he rose back to his full height in front of her, he threw her hair back over her shoulders.

"You know, little witch, it's just occurred to me that I haven't kissed you here yet." He placed a kiss at the very corner of her lips. "When I kiss you here, it'll be a claiming kiss."

He pulled away, scenting her disappointment.

That soon disappeared when his fingers started on his belt. By the time he was naked, he was sure she was melting for him.

"How are you already hard?" She asked in disbelief.

"Your body entices me, pet." He grabbed his shaft in one hand. "I don't suppose you want to touch me yet, do you?"

"Ha! Nice try, but I've got this in the bag. You might as well give up now before you embarrass yourself."

He thought she might say something like that.

He followed her into the cubicle, under the spray of hot water. Even with the water sloshing down on her, her nipples were hard and taut for him.

He refused to believe they weren't begging to be touched.

"You're not touching me with those claws, are you? You'll hurt me." She'd seen him do it before and yet it still shocked her to see how easily he bit them off as if the pain acquainted to nothing. As if touching her was more important.

"Better?"

Okay now she was wet.

"I'm not answering that."