In The Shadow

I stick my head in the door . Damn I feel horrible but Lord knows how much she will cry when she realizes that her doesn't give two flying fucks about her . 
" Cherish ?" I whispered . They both looked up I saw Jahseh hammering into her from behind and her big ass titties flopping around as she fought to keep her self up , he was violently smacking her ass . I know thats going to hurt . 
" Cherish, I think its time to go , I'm  so sorry about this but you will thank me later I swear . " I walked slowly up to her and took off my hood letting my hair fly free as my box braids ran down my back . I gently put her dress back on  and lifted her off of him . I know he sees  me trying to stop why is he still fucking her up like this . I grabbed her phone and put it in my pocket 
" Aye bitch what is you doing I ain't finish with her yet I ain't even cum yet ." he said looking more pissed off 

" Well she is so take your fucking dick out of her ."  Cherish looked pale and wasted . Jahseh grabbed my neck ." You want some too bitch ." he grunted still stroking in Cherish . I pushed him off as he pulled out of Cherish and I pulled her dress down  . He smirked and slammed the door as he left . I put Cherish on my back and walked down the stairs and left . 
" Thanks y/n but I got- " She said as she violently puked all over my hoodie over .....and over again . Sigh . 
I brought her to my apartment so she could finish puking and sleep . I cleaned up myself and made us dinner. While I was doing so my phone went off a couple times usually I wouldn't care but I just went to it while the water boiled for the mac and cheese . 

Unknown number : hey 

y/n:  who is this 

unknown number : young 

y/n : huh

unknown number : dagger 

y/n : i'm blocking you 

unknown number : ort wait I'm just fucking with you its Jahseh ;) and you owe me some pussy . 

y/n : I think you have the wrong number 

Jahseh: nah you the bitch that took Cherry  offa me ..... so ... you know I only got half so ..yk 

y/n : no I don't know . Now leave me alone .

My phone went off a couple more times but I blocked his number and continued my food . 10 minutes later I got a face time call from Stokeley. I answered like an idiot only to be met with Jahseh and I quickly put down. I really hope Stokeley doesn't tell him how close we live to each other . I sighed . 

" Finally your up ." I said as Cherish walked into the dining room and plopped down on the chair
" what happened baby." . I explained it as best I could and waited until she was fully sober to uber her home . 

THE NEXT DAY 

I had my headphones in while I walked into school  ,in  a white sweater and a sky blue sweat pants with some white air max . I got stopped by a tall skinny looking mixed dude . " aye X wanna ask you something?" 
* Ignores him *
" aye don't be like that I know you can hear me them headphones ain't pair to nun." 
*ignores him* . He proceed to stand in front of me and yell my name out 
" what do you want from me " I said bluntly 
" X wants to ask you something?"
" who " I said tilting my head slightly 
" Jahseh " he sighed 
" Tell Jahseh I'm not coming and to leave me alone " I said walking faster now . 

I went up to Cherish and smiled but she quickly slammed the locker door in my face and left , I stood there confused but brushed it off . Until history class , I went to sit next to her and she moved her stupid friends started to giggle .
" do you know what happened to Cherish " I said walking up to the girl with the bobble head 

" yeah she said you are jealous that she was having sex with Jahseh and you barged in and pulled her off because you like him too."

What the fuck . I stood there in shock as the girls continued to snicker . By the end of the day I felt like everyone knew as they whispered . I heard things like " yo she like the same girl her bestfriend do and she jealous as fuck ." 

 I was the new hot topic at the school . Sigh . I feel worse for Cherish though cause the whole school knows she had sex. I went home and lay on my bed staring at the roof then the door bell rang . I thought it would have been my dad but it was Stokeley . 

" You okay gang?" he said handing me his Hennessy  

" Why wouldn't I be ?" I said after taking a big gulp from the bottle 

" I know you heard the rumors about yourself ... niggas out here calling you home wrecker Y/N  and you lost your longest friend ." 

" Oh that yeah I don't care this is our last year soooo I don't care ." I said plopping down on the couch . 

" Why'd you block broskis number ?" 

" cause I don't want to get involved with him" 
" why not ? "
" you know  why ?" 
" Yeah he fucks a lot of bitches but I think you should get to know him." 

" no thanks ." I said as I walked him to the door " I will see you tomorrow at school , stay positive hot boi " he said waving at me