The Closure

" Jahseh " I said catching him right before he went onto stage 
" aye wassup " 
" be careful " I hugged him tightly looking on at the wild crowd . 

He smiled and went on stage with Stokeley I watched from the side in awe , he was so good at entertaining and interacting with his fans . He was amazing 

After the show I went back to the hotel and went to sleep while X went out with his friends . I got up the next morning alone . I texted and called but got no response not thinking too much of it and went down to breakfast enjoying the sights . I spent a while at breakfast on my phone because using the wi- fi in the room was shitty . 

I went into the pool and was approached by two men one had dreads and the other a low fade . 

" you here alone pretty girl " the one with dreads asked .

" no " I said bluntly 

" who you here with and where they at ?" 

" my boyfriend he should be here soon " 

they came a bit closer but as if on que Jahseh called 

" aye come to the room " he snapped 

" actually can you come down by the pool " I whispered 

" aight " 

The continued to hit on me but before they could come any closer Jahseh and Stokeley came down . 

" aye get away from my bitch " Jahseh said jumping into the pool , he got a hold on me throwing me over his shoulder gripping my ass as Ski took a video . 

I giggled to myself as the boys stared in disbelief and disappointment . I jumped down from his grasp holding his waist bringing him closer to me thats when I noticed his face . God Dammit 

" what happened to your face ?" I said tracing the big red mark and the cuts all over his forehead and cheeks . 

" don't worry about it " he said pulling me into a kiss . 
" tell me " I said pushing him off softly 
" I got jumped by some pussy ass niggas "
" when ? by who ? you need to stop this Jah " I said as he came right back putting his head on my shoulder 
" migos this morning " 
" where was Ski ?" 
" buying food " 
I face palmed myself and took his hair down playing with it as he held me tightly . 
" what was them niggas asking you ?" 
" they were tryna get my number " 
" you told them yo nigga kill pussys that hit on  you right ?"
" uh huh " 

Jahseh wouldn't stop glaring at the two until they left . 

" you wanna make a kid with me ?"he whispered 
" we fucked yesterday I'm still tired and I have to get my tattoo in an hour which reminds me I need you to do something " 
" whats that?" he said raising his head 
" come on " I said pulling him out the pool with me . I opened the room door and sat him on the bed. 

" make the hand prints " I bit my lip 
" you want me to make the handprints but I can't fuck you " he said making confused face 
" fine but only back shoots and make it fast " 
" deal " 

Without a moments notice he ripped off my  bottom 

" shake sum for me " 

I twerked on him making him groan . I grinded slowly on his dick as his began making the hand prints. 

" I'm bouta go in " he said shoving his dick right in quickly thrusting . 

" uhhhhhhhhhh " I moaned biting my lip - he was so big - it felt like the first time every time but the feeling was unmatched - it was addicting . 

He continued on his merry way slapping and fucking me like it was his last , my ass was burning and my hips felt horrible and I was moaning . 

" fuck " he hissed cumming inside me . 

" Jahseh " I whispered before squirting all over his dick 

" YESSS" he said slapping the bright red hand prints " you want me  to out line um " I nodded . He traced them . I got up  and laid down as he cuddled me . 

He kissed my cheek " you know I love you right " he said kissing my cheek over and over again 

" uh huh " 

" we supposed to say it after sex just to make sure you know - I seen it in the hentai " 

I laughed hugging his neck . I got up an hour later running late for the appointment . 

" stay here - what time is the show ?" 

" 7 or 8 somewhere in between there " 

" okay you want something to eat ?" 

" yeah yeah what ever you buy for yourself get one for me" 

I got an uber to the tattoo shop and rushed in hoping I wasn't too late . It hurt like hell to sit down though . 

" hey sorry to be late " 
" no problem - did he make the prints ?" she smirked 
" yeah - it hurts " 

I took off the skirt and showed her the outlined prints on my ass 

" this makes it a whole lot easier ." Lead said 
" is this gonna hurt ?" 
" I don't know I don't have an ass tat but I believe so - the after math for sure " 

I nodded and for the neck two hours I got detailed hand prints on both my cheeks with ' young dagger dick' on each cheek  . 

I hissed putting back on my skirt . 

" take it easy " she said handing me a guide on when and how take care of it . I thanked her leaving to get subway for me and Jah . 

I couldn't even sit down properly in the Uber - thankfully the driver understood and gave me a blanket so I could lay down on he also helped me inside the hotel carrying my stuff , I paid him and he left . 

" Jahseh - I have something to show you " I smiled 
" what is it ?" he said taking out the subway . 
" sit down on the chair and close your eyes " 

He did as I asked " no peeping " I giggled 

I took my skirt off and sat on his lap with nothing on my lower half . 

" Open your eyes " I said as he slowly opened them . He looked down and his eyes looked as if they were about to pop out his head . 

" AHHHHHHHHH OH FUCK DID YOU REALLY FUCKING - WHAT THE FUCKKK AHH SHITT THIS SO FUCKING COOL BRO WHAT THE FUCK " he said not knowing what to do with himself . 

I giggled to myself at his excitement . He took a few pictures of it . 

" can you sit ?" he asked as was about to eat . 

" it hurts a lot to sit " 
" go lay down I'll feed you - I can't believe you bro - we're getting married - I swear - you're all mine now " he said with that pretty laugh . He put a pillow under me as I ate .