Revenge

" it took dancing for us to get along - I'll remember that " he said opening Stokeley's door .

"FINALLY YOUR HERE - niggas was free styling to kill some time -  " he said taking Jahseh 's hand . " hot boi come over here "

I noticed that Cherish and some of the cheerleaders were there eyeing me - including his ex . I went upstairs to Stokeley's moms room hoping she was in there so I could escape and she was sleeping . I tapped her shoulder and laid down right next her .
"Hey baby you didn't want to be downstairs with rest huh?"
I shook my head and she smiled .
" understood " .
It felt like I just dozed off when I heard .
"Y/N !!!GET DOWN HERE " Ski Mask yelled. 
I groaned and walked down the stairs slowly I noticed that some girl was sitting on Jah and Cherish and her other girls were around him . Genevieve eyed me waiting to make her move . Our staring competition was interrupted by Stokeley's hand around my shoulder guiding my attention to the computer .
" this shit is sick you should have heard Jah just now he was going crazy ."

"Hm . " I said sitting down .
"Hey y/n we got a question " one of the cheerleaders said . I walked over to them
"What's really going on. Between you and Jahseh ?"
"Nothing "
" don't lie - just admit you want him " she said now standing way too close .
" Genevieve get out of my face "
" what are you going to do about it bitch ?" She said shoving my shoulder .
"Your gonna let them do this Cherish?" I said glaring at her as she walked out .

Genevieve shoved me again . I pushed her onto her friends as they crowded around us .
"You little slut " she said ready to pull my hair I blocked her hand and hit her stomach . The bitch just started swinging wildly and I tackled her quickly hitting where ever I could before she started to gripped my hair .
"MY NOSE GET OFF OF ME "
I continued to swing until Stokeley pulled me off and Jahseh did Genevieve. 
"What the fuck happened here ." Jahseh asked .
I pushed Stokeley's hand off of me and ran back home .

I didn't realize how much of a problem my drinking was until I blacked out in the bathroom with a wicked headache and the empty bottle of Whiskey.  After I felt a bit better I checked my phone. 

*Jahseh - 5 missed calls *
*Stokeley<3- 8 missed calls *

Jahseh : ayo
Jahseh : y/n you good?
Jahseh :what happened?
Jahseh : aye
Jahseh : answer ....helllllllooooooooo
Jahseh : me and Stokes pulling up to yo house .
* 5 missed calls *
Jahseh : we ain't get in this time but imma buss through yo motherfucking window tmr:).

I  smirked at the text because on one except Cherish has ever been so concerned about me -never a boy . I truly wonder what he sees in me .

Either way my house was pretty much empty so I had to go to the supermarket and make a few rounds for myself . So I put on a white cotton sweater and a grey sweats and slides and called an Uber .

Stokeley<3: Y/n we pulling up to yo house now
Y/n : I'm not there
Stokeley<3: where you at ?
Y/n : I'm bout to make some rounds . Dont come .
Stokeley<3: so the supermarket- we meet you there aight peace. 
Y/n :NO .

I shuffled through Walmart with head phones in wishing I had a hood so I would disappear- I scanned around me constantly hoping Stokeley and Jahseh weren't  near .

I forgot about them after a while and was buying some liquor and beers when I felt a hand yank my hair .

" put it back " Jahseh said taking them all out .
" leave me alone both of you " i said putting back in my drinks as they took them out .

" your gonna tell us everything we want to know and we will buy you your drinks ." Jahseh said in front of me and Stokeley behind. 

"Fine " I sighed " but your buying my lunch too for disturbing my Saturday. "

" what the fuck happened last night my guy ?" Jah started .

"You was under my fucking arm vro and then boom you busting Genevieve nose how ?" Stokeley continued

"They said they had a question for me and I went over and then Jahseh's ex and the cheer squad starting fucking interrogating me and pushing me so I rocked her shit . " I said pushing the cart as the two walked behind me . 

" I'm so sick of that bitch "Jahseh said face palming . " Ski looka all that ass ." He continued grabbing my ass and shaking it . I smacked his hand away .

" get a pic get a pic " Ski said positioning the camera as Jahseh got inbetween my legs with his tongue out by my ass. I didn't even bother stopping them Stokeley hugged my ass and smiled at the camera

"Alright that's enough. " I said pushing them away . They laughed with each other and paid for my drinks , I was about to call an Uber to get away from them.
" bring them damn things in the car you ain't getting away from us that easy ." Stokeley said snatching my phone . 
"I don't have time for this today I have things to do ." I said taking back my phone . 
" we'll help you then simple solution" He said taking my hand while I blushed like an idiot .