Heart Eyes

Daddy<3: aye wya they finna call our flight soon 
y/n: I'm coming I'm omw
Daddy<3: aight then 

Jahseh and I decided to take a trip to New York for a week or two by ourselves because why not plus I haven't seen him in a long time , we got on to airplane at about 2 am and I was asleep on Jahseh's shoulder with a blanket over us and I was awoken by the a sharp yet pleasurable sensation in my vagina . Jahseh looked like he was asleep so what was going on . I looked under the sheet to his two fingers  thrusting and out of me slowly . Fighting myself not to moan I eased his fingers out as he fought me but we couldn't make a scene so he went down defeated . 

" what the hell Jahseh how long were you doing that for ?" 
" maybe like 10 minutes , you were just about to cum " he sighed 
" leave me alone " I said pulling down my dress and backing him 
" you always turna be alone " he grumbled 
" precisely " 
" what you wanna do this week beside get fuck ?" 
" thats the last thing we're doing and I have to enroll in an online program if you want me to travel with you and then what ever else " 
" I want you to come everywhere with me " 
" hm." 

We checked into the hotel and slept for most of the day and got up around evening time to eat . A few people noticed Jahseh and took pictures with him and asked him questions while I sat there like a third wheel . 

" oh shit we're late " he said taking my hand 
" for what ?" 
" my dang tattoo appointment " 

Jahseh went over to his artist while I just checked out the place . 

" Excuse me have you come for a tattoo also? " a pretty voice said 
" um no thanks I can't bare that pain " I laughed 
" maybe a piercing then " she smiled " I'm Leah " 
" maybe so I'm y/n how much " 
" depending it can range from 10 bucks to 35 " 
" how about I get my nose done and my ears " 
" alright then " she smiled as I sat down " you whole nose or just one part ?" 
" ummm all 3 the septum and the 2 sides and one the ear the whole line and the thingy on the outside " I said oddly excited 
" alright then I'll tell you when to brace . " 

I winced and squealed and even shed a few tears but when I looked in the mirror I was pleasantly surprised at how these piercings enhanced my features and looks , though my face and ears hurt like a bitch . I paid for my piercings and made friends with the artist while I waited and made an appointment to get a special tattoo . 

" we can do a small one now if you want it'll be free " Leah smiled . 
" but of what ?" I asked 
" anything you want , we can put it behind your neck " 
" maybe one of a mask a half black and white one" 
" alright then you think we could hang out some time you seem cool ?" she asked 
" of course I don't make friends very easily so I'll be happy to engage you " I smiled 
" I'll put it on your neck you can hold  squeeze my thigh if it hurts ." she smiled 

______________________ 10 MINUTES LATER 

" aye excuse me is y/n in here she's like 5' 3 5'4 small braids ..." Jahseh said with a new face tat and some others on his body 
" yeah she'll be out in a minute " Leah said focused 
" wait she's getting a tattoo?" he asked looking at your sleeping form . 

Another ten minutes and Jahseh waited in the lobby . He was stunned at how you absolutely hot and amazing you looked with your modifications . 

" y/n" he whispered as you both walked out " you didn't tell me you- lemme see the tat " he continued lifting my hair 

" I slept through the whole thing but I got some cool piercings " I smiled 

" whatchu on tonight there is a party I wanna go to " he said holding my hand 

" I don't know Jah my whole head hurts " I whined 

" I can help " he whispered 

" Jahseh !!" 

" come on I got a pole in the room dance for me baby " he said as the room door opened 

" Jahseh come on" 

He pulled me to him gripping my ass tightly . " please " 

" fine " I said pushing him off . 

I put my hair up in one and took off all my clothes . I made sure the pole was steady sighed and began as Jahseh sat on the bed shirtless . I bit my lip and twirled around the pole as the music began , I continued the routine grinding against it slowly as X threw the money . 

I twerked on the pole whispering his name and grabbing my boobs , his form made me horny .

" DAMN " Jahseh said taking off the rest of his clothes . 

" I- I want you inside me daddy " I moaned sitting down at the bass of the pole licking my fingers. 

Jahseh just stared for second as I groped my boobs and began fingering my self with my back on the floor , I wasn't ashamed to pleasure my self in front of him for some reason . I was screaming his name thrusting my fingers as I came . 

" my turn now " he smiled getting in between my legs . He went down sucking my clit and flicking it with his tongue and tongue fucking me . 

" FUCK JAHSEH " I yelled squirting all over his face . In the mist of that I felt his rock hard erection enter me , he began grinding into me slowly 

" faster daddy faster " I whined 

he thrusted like his life depended on it . He grabbed my boobs as our hips crashed together . 

" FUCK Y/N I can't hold it any longer " he groaned 
" me either " I hissed 

We both came and he smirked 

" the money is wet " he said picking it up  . 

He rested me on the bed laying on my stomach . 

" your head feel any better ?" 

" I guess so " 

" I love you " 

" do you or do you love the sex ?" 

" bitch " he rolled his eyes 

" I love you too " 

" aint had no fucking choice " he said turning to sleep .