We Have A Lot In Common

The days were going both fast and slow . I was completely alone now beside Stokeley . It was the second week on a Wednesday and I was watching a series on my computer and eating when a shadow hung over me , assuming it was Stokeley, " Here to tell me the new rumors ?" 

The figure sat down next to me and looked at my screen " ohh you watch anime ? " 
I only looked up after the fact when I noticed it was Jahseh and I  shifted a bit not responding . 
" Look I just  came here to have a civil conversation . Fuck what everybody had to say , fuck what Cherish said , fuck what happened because your a good friend and I knew it when I looked into your eyes at Ski Mask's house , so what's the word ?" he said now turning to face me . " well what do you want to talk about ." I said giving him a blank expression . 

Turns out we share a lot of the same happiness and a lot of the same frustrations and I really enjoyed talking to him that lunch . He helped me up and asked me to unblock him and text him and I considered it . I was a walking to my next period and I saw Cherish and her cheer squad shooting me a dirty look . I was pretty much quiet in my other classes until the one I had with Stokeley . He grabbed my arm " You heard? " 
" Oh no." 
" Jahseh's ex from off the cheer squad saw you laughing it up with him  at lunch be careful ." he said as we walked into last period . How do I go from being invisible to being a target , I need a drink.

 Either way I decided I would shut things down before they even started and I sent him a text

Y/N :Jahseh?

Jahseh: AYEEE wsp ? 

Y/N : I do not think we should start talking anymore I don't wanna get jumped and start any drama. 

Jahseh: I thought I told you to fuck them , they ain't gon do shit .. come on now .

Y/N : I do not want to stick around to find out  . so my bad 

Jahseh: I'm pulling up to yo house . 

Y/N : you better not . 

'I really hope Stokeley didn't tell him where I - " The fucking doorbell rang . I may be overreacting It could just be Stokeley . OH HELL NO . I opened the door to be meet with the dread head giving me a disappointed look and walking in . He sat down on my couch and sighed motioning for me to join him , I didn't have the energy to argue and kick him out so I grabbed me some Vodka , yes raw Vodka and sat down . 

" Y/N you really shouldn't do so much drinking ... I smelt it on your breath at lunch how do you not get wasted ." 
" Wanna smell it again" I teased breathing on him . He smirked and pushed me away . " I don't know after a while you just go numb." I said now serious as he took some himself . 
" Where are your parents ?" He said looking around 
" They are not here , they never are , I ran this apartment from 15 . My mum  abandoned me at birth and my dad is an addict and legally stopped taking care of me at 13 . " His face looked rather shocked . 
" Damn " he said taking a sip ." So how do you maintain in here ." 
" I work at night " I said getting tense 
" Oh where ?" I pretended to ignore him and walked away . 
" Aye I know you heard me y/n " he said grabbing my arm and I yanked it away. Jahseh spun me around and grabbed my chin ." Hey it can't be that bad I swear I won't judge you , we all have to survive right ." I pulled away and held my head down 
" I'm a stripper in fact I'm the masked stripper that wears that black and white mask." I sighed as he pulled me into a hug and laughed .
" I follow that bitch on IG her shit crazy , is that why you cover up at school so much ? " 
" yes and my scars too , I feel so dirty but the money is really fucking good ." 

After that he took off his shirt and showed me his scars . He was so fine with his tats and scars , I could tell he was shy but I took off my hoodie and showed him mine . He looked both amazed an stunned at my figure.
"The scars make you even sexier "I giggled and said the same .
"Let's get wasted together and forget our shitty ass lives ." he continued 
I grabbed some more drinks from my stash and we sat on the ground and giggled drinking and drinking and drinking and then we pretty much blacked out.