The New You

It was prom day and Cherish and ma had somehow convinced me to go - alone . I don't know I agreed as Cherish , ma and Cherish's boyfriend Dre came to see me off . I had small ankle length braids that were black at the top and different shades of blue and were curled at the ends - I liked box braids . My nails followed the same blue look and  were quite long my make up was done and the photo shoot went quite well we pulled up to the winter themed setting and smiled  I told Cherish to go ahead as I noticed that alot of eyes were on me more than usual . I didn't have a hood to pull over my head but I quickly shy away in the corner with a drink , I reached into my bag to get me some vodka that I bought . I smirked , my face was in my phone when I felt a hand touch mine. I looked up to see a Isaiah - a pretty asian who would always stare at me . 

" alone as usual " he said glaring at me with that flawless smile . 
I nodded 
" even on a night like this one . hm . let me change that for you "
" I'm sure you brought a pretty girl here I'm sure you don't need me " 
" that's the longest sentence I've heard you say ." he giggled 
" well maybe if you would quit staring and talk to me then maybe things would be different  "
" I came with my friends plus your a fine sight to behold y/n"  
" hm. " I glared at him 
" you look absolutely stunning tonight beautiful as usual please let's dance " he said holding out his hand . 
" thank you Isaiah but I don't know " I said knowing Jahseh would knock him into oblivion for eyeing me the way he is but I wasn't with him anymore - he's gone . 
" I know you have Jahseh but he is not here and I don't want to see you alone tonight " 
" I'm not with Jahseh anymore so sure " I smiled taking his hand 

He was tall and graceful my hips moved with his as all eyes watched us , my back was to Isaiah's chest as he held my bare hips and grinded his body onto mine . I closed my eyes as he spun to him . My hands around his neck and our foreheads touched as we now slowed danced . Jahseh would kill both of us right now but I'm not his anymore he can be with Gen or those other girls . I closed my eyes and enjoyed his presence he brought me closer and closer to him . 

We swayed for a while and then I heard 
" EVERYBODY TURN UP WE GOT XXXTENTACION IN THE BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " the boy screamed as Jahseh appeared with a crew on the stage . I quickly eased out of Isaiah's grasp as we both looked up onto the stage shocked . 

I looked onto see who was supposed to be Jahseh - with no eyebrows and grey - silver hair . I glared at him in shock , I didn't know him , he was super famous I didn't know him . I pushed through the raging crowd as tears ran down my face seeing all the girls around him . I was about to put my alcohol to my mouth when a hand grabbed mine and pulled me into a hug . 

" S-Stokeley " I stuttered not seeing him in months 
" Y/N still as bad as ever " he said eyeing me up and down 
I smirked pulling away from him and walking out . 
" where you going vro ?" he asked following me . 
" please I want to be alone " 
" your always alone come on ." 

" hey y/n are you okay ? I saw you shift from the crowd when X came on " Isaiah said looking concerned . 
" Isaiah ?" Stokeley shifting his eyes behind him and I " this the pussy ass nigga you broke up with Jah for ?" he continued squaring up Isaiah 
" don't start any bull shit Ski that was lie I didn't break up with Jah over anyone - we aren't right for each other just forget about me and him . " I said standing between them . 

Stokeley eyed Isaiah and brushed past with a drink in his hand 

I took Isaiah's hand and we left to a bench by the school river as he inched closer to me . 

" I'm really sorry about them I broke up with Jahseh but he didn't exactly accept" I said staring at the lake 
" what do you mean ?" 
" He refuses to do so he would laugh and say he is coming back for me but I blocked him and stood by my word this time " 
" why would you want break up with Jahseh he's rich, famous and handsome and funny ?" he asked genuinely confused 
" hm . I haven't seen him in nearly a year he wants to be famous and impact people with his music but I want to move to a different country and live in a secluded neighborhood with some chickens and become a forensic psychologist yuh know we are on two different ends here and I  understand he wants things to work but let's be realistic here his lifestyle of turning up and having 5 girls twerking on him every night and seeing his fans and every thing its just not for me . yeah I still like him but after seeing him tonight I feel like I lost him - I don't know him . " 

Isaiah smirked and touched my hand . 
" I think you should talk to him because he seemed to really care about you , he was way braver than I was I've been fond of you since grade school but so intimidated by your dark and mysterious look I just  gave up . I understand completely . I'll always be a friend here to listen and help " 
" even though you like me ? " 
" I love you but my time is gone " 
" who said that ?" 
" I don't know I feel like we shouldn't be together there someone for you but it ain't me " 
" hm. come on " I said grabbing his hand 
" where we going " 

I took out my phone and made some tik toks and took some pretty cool pics and nearly fell in the lake for the first time since Jah , a boy made me happy , he made me laugh - I felt satisfied and happy with him . Hm . 

I Shouldn't Love You ( xxxtentacion x reader )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara