Missing

I got up and decided not to go to school and  neither did Stokeley . 
" ayo y/n"
" huh?" 
" I just got the call they letting go Jah " 

I smirked and we got in the car . Jahseh didn't have a cut or on him . He picked me up kissing my neck and lips . 
" I heard what happened ........I'm sorry baby " 
" you're wrong I should have  been there during the fight I'm sorry " I said hugging him back 

" aye we gotta go " Stokeley said looking uncomfortable . 

The car ride was silent .
" We gotta catch that nigga ski " X said casually 
" let the boys go get um - can't let his pussy keep walking " he smirked 
" we shall be joining you at the club from now on with a glizzy "Jahseh smiled looking back at me . 

" I have what I need to protect myself ." I said rolling my eyes 
" somebody should have been there with you ,  he not getting no pussy from my bitch " he scoffed 
" don't do anything stupid both of you " 
" you said he wanted weed right we give him the weed but he gotta pay for how he treated you ." Stokeley continued 
I sighed 
" Jah he sounded like that nigga Raf though "
" you smell what I smell "
" for sure " 

I don't smell anything . Anyway we went to Jahseh's grandma's house for a while and then left after eating and helping her clean , when Jahseh and I got home he found a new hiding spot for our stuff . He wouldn't stop apologizing but I felt even worse . I went in the shower washing off from the night before  . I jumped feeling an arm around my waist . 
" what are you doing ?" I said confused . 

He kissed me intently feeling every inch of me , pressed against his smooth muscular body I melted into his affection . Groping my ass I moaned Jahseh's name repeatedly. 

"turn around " 

I did as he asked putting my hands on the wall to support my self . 
" you know what go lay on the bed imma be right back . " 
" where you going ?" 
" don't worry bout it " he said kissing my forehead . 

I dried off and put on a big shirt and waited patiently for his return . Twenty minutes later I saw Jahseh stroll in with a busted lip and some cuts on his chest and a black eye . 

" WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU ?" I asked dragging him to the bathroom to wash off and clean him up . 
" I fucked that nigga up " 
" who? "
" Raf he was an opp - he stole my shit and nearly got my ass jumped but me and Ski rock his shit" 
" I told both of you not to do anything stupid " I said hitting pushing his shoulder 
" nobody is ever gonna hurt you even if I have to kill them ." he said  bring my body to his
" you can't protect me if your in jail or dead Jahseh " I said getting back up 

I went to get ice and cleaned his cuts . 

" now back to regular schedule programming go lay on the bed back up . and take those clothes off . " 
" huh?" I said not understanding what he meant at first 
" today y/n" 
" okay " 

I laid naked on the bed staring at the ceiling hoping he doesn't make me wait another 20 minutes . 

My face heated up when I opened my eyes to see him on top of me , he wasted no time kissing me intently while grinding his dick onto me as I moaned into his kisses . 
" you ready ?" he said positioning his dick at the front of my entrance . 
I nod slowly looking down at his rather large dick , he wasn't kidding - it was huge but slender hm.
" yeah " 

I scream his name as he goes in slowly . I gasp at  how far up he was inside me. Muffling my screams with his kisses he starts slowly stroking in and out . My fingers dig into his skin and his thrust become harder and faster . 

" Fuck " he groans . I turn up the heat by leaving as much hickeys as possible on his neck and jawline . 

" Fuck me!!!!" I yelled . 
" turn around " 

I do as he asks he kisses my stretch ass to clit . spits on it and goes in mercilessly pounding and slapping my ass leaving those hand prints he always does . After a few more thrust  I stop push him on his back and he was surprised 
" wuh you doing ?" 
" imma  ride you daddy " I said licking his jawline . He shuddered as I steady my hands on his chest. 
"show whatucha got baby " 

I  squealed putting his dick back in moving my hips up and down as he grabbed my boobs . I thought I  had good stamina . 
" keep going sexy  " 
" daddy I'm tired " I moaned about to cum . 
" I'll help you " 

I put my hands on his thighs and his hands on my hips . 
" Jahseh Jahseh Jahseh Jahseh Jahseh fuck fuck fuck " I said grinding  into his dick . 
" yes baby yes " He moaned 

" IM GONNA CUM JAHSEH " I screamed exploding onto his dick . 
" yes " he continued " I'm bout to buss get up quick quick " 
" do it cum in me daddy " 
" I ain't want no kids yet come on get off " he said trying to shift me 

I got down to  his level and kiss him gently whispering dirty things in his ear and ending 
" trust me daddy " . 

" FUCK " he yelled 

and with that he emptied his seed inside of me . After some kissing and panting I took his dick out and laid on his chest . 
" you know I won't leave you right / I love you " he said kissing my forehead 
" I love you too xxxtentacion "
" say I love you young dagger dick now " 
" shut up " I said putting my hand over his mouth .