Cherish's Move

It was time for mid - terms . Jahseh barely studied he was too busy working on his music and doing shows . I was studying at Stokeley's house so Jahseh and Ski could scream to there heart's content . I was drinking kool aid when my phone went off . 

Cher: hey .......y/n 
y/n: hi
Cher: can we talk? 
y/n: no. 
Cher: come on I miss you 
* seen* 
Cher: please . 
y/n: why should I ? 
Cher : I'm sorry I know you were just being a good friend 
y/n: your cheerleader friends ditched you or something ?
Cher: I couldn't take them talking shit about you anymore and I beat up Gen and Yana and the other girls jumped on me . 
y/n: Interesting story you have there prove it . ............
* 4 attachments*
y/n : ARE YOU OKAY CHERISH ?
Cherish : yeah I'm fine do you believe me now ?
y/n : yeah come to Stokeley's house . 
Cherish : okay I'll be there in 10 minutes . 

She came to the house with a black eye, a swollen cheek and cuts and bruises all over he face and body . 
" omg " I whispered 
" so how are things with you and Jahseh ?" she asked sitting next to me while I got back to my studies .
" we're okay " I said lying trying to act like I hated his guts still 
" is it true ?" she said looking into my eyes I could see my real answer would hurt her so I sighed to myself and lied .
"Jahseh spoke to me because he wanted to make me give him pussy after I shut him down we stopped talking . " I lied hoping that she wouldn't find out the truth . 
" oh okay " she said taking my hand 
" do you still love him Cherish ?" I asked 
" of course I do . I always will " she smiled I knew she liked him from the minute she laid eyes on him . I sighed . 
" okay then did you bring your stuff to study ?"
" yeah " 

After Cherish left I messaged Jahseh who just replied with memes and gifs . 

Baby X: y/n look at this vein in my dick 
* 1 attachment* 
Baby X: did you feel that when I was fucking you the other day ?
Y/n : ew no
Baby X : whatchu mean 'ew' you love daddy's dick 
Y/n: Jahseh Dwayne- Ricardo Onfroy 
Baby X : thats daddy to you 
Y/n : we need to talk 
Baby X : that's my que to leave see you at home babe
y/n: about Cherish 
Baby X : what about her ? anyway I got the house me , you and Ski moving into the heights 
y/n : OMGGGGGG JAH CONGRATS 
Baby X : my gift = pussy 
y/n: no we have to talk 
Baby X: okay then we talk when  we come home . but we got to start packing up . I wanna be out the apartment by the end of mid- terms . 
y/n : yur . 

Talking to him was a failure via text . I found my self sighing as I walked home . Ski stayed for a while and then left after we ate pizza . I could see Jahseh trying to avoid me so I stood in the doorway while he was about to smoke . 
" Jahseh "
" what ?" 
" Cherish is still in love with you and we are friends now " 
" what is your point negro ?" 
" I lied to her " 
" what did you tell her? " 
" that we hate each other " 
" wow so what ? just as we are getting somewhere you wanna fuck things up " 
" no Jahseh It would hurt her to see us together and to find out we have sex way too much " 
"you still feel for her after all the shit she did to you . Your a caring negro aren't you pretty girl ?" he smirked 
" Jahseh your not taking this serious " I said glaring at him as he got up 
" this seems like a y/n problem " he said kissing my head and brushing past . 
" we have to hide it " 
" hide what ?" he turned 
" our relationship " 
" shut your mouth your talking a bunch of shit " 
" I'm serious - " 
" I'm not finna hid my affection at school for a bitch that nearly got you jumped and betrayed you for being a good friend . You changed my life and I'm not bout to hide how much I love you matter a fact imma show you more now " 
" I'll do what ever you want for a month and I won't drink " I said in desparately 
" you really want her friendship but I'll take your offer ." he said putting out his blunt and walking up behind me . 
" from tomorrow I'm Daddy to you and you will come when I call you anytime anywhere ." he kissed  my neck. 

The next day at school the cheerleaders eyed us in seeming disgust . I went to my history class looking at my homework grade that Jahseh helped me with . I had never gotten anything but a B plus but I was shocked to see an A minus . Just then my phone went off . 

Baby X : pull up on a nigga 
y/n: I'm in class 
Baby X : me 2 but rmr our deal 
y/n: Jah be reasonable 
Baby X : you either come or I finger you in the hall ways and then put a kid in you when we get home . 
y/n : I hate you .......... met me in the car in 5 minutes 
Baby X: rmr I'm not Jah to you  and I love you too : ) 
y/n : shut up . 

I got a hall pass and left heading for the car to see Jahseh already in the car on his phone . I opened the back door sighing and pulling down my hoodie . 
" you ready ?" he said shifting to the back seat . 
" you want head ?" I said glaring at him 
" come here " he said wrapping his arms around me tightly . " I just want to hug you for now - it feels so weird not having you with me , so " 
" oh " I said laying on his shoulder . " I got an A in that essay you helped me with " 
" oh yeah ?" 
" yeah . may be I should reward you for that . " I whispered in his ear . 
" I'm already hard come on " 

I laughed and went down and traced that vein that he showed me yesterday and he shuddered .
" yes bitch  fuck ." he hissed . I stopped and stared at him 
" wuh you doing " 
" I'm not doing it right " 
" huh you are " he said confused 
" you haven't cum yet " I said taking off my shirt and bra . 

I let him titty fuck me .
" FUCK " he yelled as I spat on his dick . I went down deep throating his dick as he held my hair hissing shoving it further down . I got up and smirked sloppily . I went under his dick stroking his cock and sucking on his balls . 

" WHAT THE FUCK I'M BOUT TO BUSS " He yelled as I quickly took it all in my mouth . He looked at my form took a picture and then kissed me passionately . 
" our kids taste fucking amazing go to back to class now baby " 
" yes daddy " .