The Real You

I had managed to somehow avoid unnecessary contact with Jahseh but then Friday rolled around and I was sitting at home alone studying if I should walk over to Stokeley's . My phone dinged about 4 times before I picked it up .

Stokeley<3 : are you coming to tonight vro ?
Stokeley<3: should I pick you up from the club ?
Stokeley<3: me and Jah wanna see you shaking that ass tonight 🤪.
Stokeley<3: Hot boi?

Y/n : shut up I'm not going anywhere tonight .

Stokeley<3 : why you good gang ?

Y/n : yeah .....

Stokeley<3:Jah said he pulling up to yo crib later .

Y/n: Im locking my the door .

Stokeley<3: sour ass 😂

I smiled to my self and fell asleep . I knew tonight was going to be the busiest but I paid my boss  ,rent and Bill's and still had a good set of spending money left ,so what was the point. 

"AYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE Y/N OPEN UP " Jahseh raspy voice yelled as he giggled

I ignored it and returned to my comfortable spot .

"I'm finna buss through your window . "

"Go home Jahseh "

"You cant keep avoiding me "

"Yes I can "

"I brought alcohol "
)]]]]
"What kind ?"

"Whiskey "

"I'm coming " i said opening the door snatching the bottle 
" wow " he said unimpressed . 

He sat down at the edge of my bed about to smoke . I smacked the blunt out of his hand and he glared at me pissed off and surprised .
" no smoking in my house ." I said turning away from him reassuming my position .
" what the fuck -" he said picking it back up . 

He smoked for awhile and I told him about the conversations at school and the one in the bathroom between his ex and Cherish - he didn't seem to care much and just brushed it off - Jahseh put out the blunt and laid down covering himself with the comforter .
" what are you doing ?" I said 
" what does it look like laying down " he said putting his head on the pillow 
" what ever stay on that side ." I rolled back over 

I began to drift off again when I felt a an arm around my waist pulling me closer . 
" JAHSEH " 
" what ?"
" no no no I'm not doing this with you - I'm not one of your little hoes ."
" stop being so stuck up and cuddle with me even if its just as friends ." he said resting his head on my shoulder . 

I sighed in defeat and let my body relax onto his - he felt warm and comfortable but not even 5 minutes later he was out cold - I smiled to myself and did the same . 

" y/n get up we gotta go to Ski's house " Jah said shaking me slightly . 

I realized my back had parted from his chest but my bottom was still very much on his as both of us pressed against each other . 
" you like that don't you Y/n " he said noticing I was staring down at our form . 
" like what ?" I said quickly shifting my eyes . 
" this " he said taking the comforter off and I pulled my body off when I noticed he was only in his boxers . 

" Where are your clothes ?" I said pissed 
" I was hot but I wanted to cuddle with you so I just took off my clothes ." 
" the fan was right there " 
" why did you move ? " he said pulling my waist back onto his - I blushed when I felt his dick in between my cheeks .

" you said we have to go to Stokeley " I said shifting slightly 
' 5 more minutes " he said pulling me back onto him . 
" Jahseh " I whined 

He wrapped one arm around me and slowly grinded onto me .  I gasped slightly - it didn't feel like how it did at work it felt way more intimate and loving . 
" come on we have to go " I said still in the same position 
" gimme something " he said now moving a bit faster . 
" no " 
" you want a lil music or something cause I see how twerk on them poles in the club " he teased 

He resorted to play Cardi B .
" Jahseh I am not doing this with you right now and not ever ."
" this be the shit that get y'all  bitches  moving ." he said dry humping me 

Fuck it . I rolled my hips a bit and he brought me up on all 4's while he held my waist on his knees . I twerked a bit on him and he smacked my ass and hyped me up . 

" THATS THE SHIT RIGHT THERE , THIS ASS " He said laughing and I chuckled myself . I arched a bit with my face now on the pillow and continued to twerk as Jahseh recorded our movements . 

" Jahseh nooo" I said putting  my hand over the camera as he laughed . 
" it won't get out to anyone " 
" It better not " 
" what are you gonna do if it does .?" he teased 
" shut up " I said pushing my ass against him 
" this shit is turning you on aint it ?" he laughed 

Jahseh pulled my hair and I bit my lip in pleasure - I could tell he was getting hard I could feel it bone hard rubbing against me especially when the slow songs came on . 

Just as he was about to take off my sweat pants . His phone rang . It was Stokeley wondering where we were after nearly an hour . 
" we coming inna minute don't start the games without us ." he said getting off the bed and putting his clothes back on . 

" you ready ?" he said smirking . I nodded and we left - holding hands .