Miami Mansion

Its been a month and I successfully tricked Cherish that I hated Jahseh . We moved into this rather large mansion in Miami I was thinking about transferring schools surprisingly Jahseh did too .  It was Saturday and I snuggled up under Jahseh. 
" Jahseh "
" baby "
" I'm going school shopping today "
" you want some money or something ?" 
" I dont need your money I make my own "
"Speaking of that ..... I want you to quit stripping " he said stroking my hair .
"Why ? I can't "
"Because I can support both of us and I could fully have you to my self now "
"No I dont want to have to depend on you Jahseh no " I pushed him off
"I want you to be my manager ." He said bringing my body to his
" Jahseh "
" I can provide for you anything you want I got you "
"Leave me alone " I said pulling away from him . "Just fuck off "

I don't know why his statement angered me so much but I went back to my old apartment building and studied myself.  Was I really ready to commit to Jahseh and let him fully take over my  life to fully depend on him ?I sighed to myself . I'd been through everything with him from that day ........

Fine . I'll stick by his side . I went back to find him playing videos games with his friends .

"You done with your attitude now ?" He said looking at me. 
"......"
" you finna let me take care of you or not ?" He said now in front of me .
I peered into his eyes and stepped forward .

"Yes " I said tip toeing to hugging his neck .

" you know I love you right " he said whispering in my ear while we hugged .

"Yeah.  I'm sorry about how I acted "
"Dont worry I asked a lot of you but I swear I will  protect you "

I blushed
" yo yall this is y/n " he said as his friends all waved at me.  Hm ......

I still had time to make my final decision on the transfer process, school was now a whole 30 minutes drive but I wanted to maintain that lie so   I would make the drive everyday with the car I just bought . I sighed to myself  on the way home . 

" Jah " 
He turned around .
" come look at the stuff I bought " 
" okay "

I brought in all the bags and began to undress . Most of the stuff were hoodies and sweats but a few were dresses and shorts and to those he rolled his eyes
" Your not wearing that shit anywhere take it off and give it to me " 
" I'm not giving you shit  - there mine I just bought them " I said pushing his shoulder 
" aye watch your fucking tone " 
" what are you my mum and even my mum doesn't speak to me like that - your pissing me off today " 

He pushed open the bathroom and wrapped his hand around my neck pinning me against the wall . 

" Jahseh stop it  stop fucking around "
" I don't like how your talking to me bitch "
" let go of me " I gasped 
" what am I ?" 
" I don't have time for this " I said trying to loosen his grip that now tightened .
" WHAT AM I ? Y/N" 
" I won't say it " I said shooting him a nasty glare . 
" Alright then . " he said letting go . 

He left for a second and came back in with  a pair of scissors and in only his boxers . 
" Jahseh what are you doing ?" I said about to leave the bathroom . 
Without a moment's notice he cut the hoodie in half . 
" JAHSEH STOP IT STOP " I screamed as it dropped leaving me in only panties . 

He put the scissors down , grabbed my waist began sucking on neck . I moaned softly now with my back against the wall . I grinded onto him . 

X sucked on my tits a bit flicking the nipple and biting it as I hissed. He smirked and ripped off the panty and began licking my clit and fingering my hole . My legs got weak so put them over his shoulder as he kept me upright . 
" Jahsehh fuck " I moaned " I'M gonna cum daddy ohhh fuck " I yelled bussing all over his face 

" Who am I ?" 
I decided to stress him out some more and not respond 
" y/n  "
*ignores *
" aight then " 

He picked me up placing me in a doggy style on the bathroom counter .  With out a moments notice his large cock was thrusting  quickly and harshly as he slapped my now red ass until he was content . I screamed his name all the while grabbing my tits with my face on the counter . 

" that didn't make you scream daddy yet .hm" He groaned " aight then " 

Taking me off the counter , he lifted me up on place me on the ground with me back on the floor as I whined . 
" hands on your clit now ." he demanded 
" yes daddy " I said biting my lip 

" hm." he smirked " finish your self or imma put a kid in you and take  that birth control ." 

 Just staring at him was enough to make me cum but in this form I was ready to cum at any second he glared at me as my hands wondered down to my throbbing pussy . I decided to start with the outside . Bringing the spit to my already sparkling clit I massaged it then rubbing it at a pretty fast pace as I tried to lock eyes with Jahseh who looked at me with amazement . 

" DADDY FUCK ME COME ON DADDY UHHH I WANNA CUM ALL OVER THAT BIG FUCKING DICK UHHH FUCK " I screamed as my legs began shaking . Jahseh stroked his dick a few times cumming earlier than he wanted to because of my form . 
" fuck " he moaned . 

I decided before I reach my edge I would finger myself . With one hand on my boob and 2 fingers inside me both moving at a pretty steady pace I yelled 

" DADDY FUCK" at the top of my lungs as I squirted all over the floor and even on Jahseh got back down and sucking and licking all over my body until his lips met mine in a long intense kiss to which he finished by biting my lip .

"Gonna tell me what's really going on now " he said over me .
"Like what ? "
" you were being bitchy  the whole day an unreasonable one at that I figured you were either on your period or you just wanted some dick ."
" hm "
" but then I figured something was bothering you but I still wanted to give you some dick " he said getting off of me .

"Yeah but do we have have to talk on the bathroom floor " I said looking at him

"My bad come on " he said taking my hand .

He laid down on the bed and put back on a hoodie and sat on the edge .

"Stripping is all I know I fend for my self all this time I dont know if I'm ready to just let you handle everything and the there is Cherish everytime we talk she's always going on about you how you music career is going and I just gotta keep lying to her but I cant tell her the truth because then it would go horribly. " I sighed feeling relieved. 

"Hm. I have an idea "
" what ?"
" I understand where your coming from 100 % your in a moral dilemma my solution is open your own club ." He said sitting up right ."
"Jah I meant about Cherish "
" simple fix come clean and ask her if she wants to have a threesome " he said plainly

"JAHSEH "
" You finna keep lying to her or what ?"
"Or maybe we should break up "
"Shut the fuck up "
"I'm serious "
" y/n ain't no way you I'm letting you leave me "
" we're done "
"We're NOT "

I got up and walked out the room giggling at his reaction.
"AYE GET BACK IN HERE WE AINT FINISH YET . STOP BEING A BITCH COME ON Y/N "

" I love you Jahseh " I laughed
" fuck you " he said slamming the door
"Now whose being a bitch " i laughed
"SHUT THE FUCK UP "