Love Me

It had been a week since Jahseh and I spoke he was taking ' giving me some space ' to a whole other level, I was pretty much alone again and sulked through every day and night feeling that empty bed again as I cuddled up in his hoodie, I didn't care about what ever he did with Gen - i just didn't want to be alone or without him again because for the first time in forever I wasn't lonely and depressed . 

It was Sunday and Stokeley asked me to come over for lunch with his mom . I got there only to see Jahseh and Stokeley's dad there - he didn't come around often . Hm. I greeted everyone and went up stairs to wash my hand in the bathroom . I heard the bathroom open .
" somebody's in here ." 
Jahseh pushed open the door grabbing a paper towel and left , he acted like I was invisible just like how Cherish did , that hurt . 

Stokeley didn't know about what happened and I had to sit next to Jah . We glanced at each other for a bit . We began to eat and talk and I looked down to see Jahseh's face elsewhere but his hand rubbing my thigh gently , I didn't resist but I tried talking to him but he wasn't interested he would just continue to rub my thigh and squeeze occasionally . 

" thank you for the dinner. I will be going now I have work in a few hours ." I said knowing I don't work on Sundays but just wanting to leave . 

His parents waved me good bye and I started to walk home thinking about X  and what just happened . I sighed and slumped into my bed when I heard the door open , I jumped up slightly forgetting that Jahseh basically lived here now he even gave me rent money once and turned my room into his and mine , his clothes and weed was scattered all over the room with the little rap booth and pictures from shows he did on the wall . 

" Jahseh " I said peeking behind the wall 
" huh" he said taking off his shirt " you ever think about moving out of this place getting an actual home?" he continued acting like nothing happened between us . 
" yeah I guess so " 
" If I do a couple more shows we will " he smiled walking towards me , and I began to blush looking down at the floor . 

" I'm really sorry y/n I shouldn't have sex with her even though we aren't official it was still cheating . After you did so much for me I'm willing to wait until your ready I'm gonna need your help though " he said wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder . I hugged him back tightly missing his body on mine . 

" Its okay I understand your desires maybe I was moving too slow for you " I said hugging his neck 
" let me take the blame for this please " He said looking me in the eye . We glared at each other for a bit and I let out  a relieving sigh . 

" I know you missed me nigger " he teased sitting  down to watch TV 
" I did?" 
" yeah am I wrong ?"
" no "  I said sitting on his lap - he shoot me a devious smirk .  He brought a blanket and we cuddled up . I was on top of him laying on his chest . I looked down to see his intoxicating side profile  he noticed I was looking and turned to face me  and I just kissed him he tasted delicious and with that he held my cheek and the kiss got deeper and deeper at some point his tongue entered my mouth and I sucked on it .
After a few minutes I pulled away winded from the make out session.

"Aye Why'd you stop "he asked confused . I got off of him and took off the rest off my clothes . Jahseh looked on in utter shook when he saw my full body .
" aye aye aye . Shit " he said walking towards me ,he smacked my ass mercilessly grabbing onto in and holding his lips met mine occasionally when ever he came up from my neck .

Jah sat back and I straddled him .
"LOOK AT THESE FUCKING TITTIES . FUCK . " he yelled with his face in the them . I giggled at  the feeling . Jahseh sucked in the them leave hickey on the soft skin .

"Wait gimme a second " he said shifting .
Just then
Unknown number : hey y/n its mom .
Y/n : please leave me alone
Unknown number : I'm clean now and I'll be home tmr <3
Y/n: there is no room for you here .
Unknown number: what do you mean ?
Y/n: I have to go

" y/n lay down for daddy " he smirked
"That sounded way better in my head get to it though . " he said hovering over me

"Huh"
"Who is that .... your mom? "
I nodded
"She says the same thing everytime right ? "
"Yup and each time I believe it like a dumbass not this time though . " I said laying on my stomach .

"See how it goes when is she coming ?" He said massaging  my ass .
"Tomorrow "
"Damn " he said going under me "drop you hips sit on my face ."

My kitty went right into his mouth and he wasted  no time , eating my pussy like it was a last meal . Jahseh's tongue thrusted in and out me sucking clit and exploring my lips when ever he got the chance .

"~fuckkkkk Jahsehhhh faster faster ~" I moaned
"Twerk for me y/n " he said smacking my ass cheeks viciously on either side as I moaned holding onto the bed post .

" yesss shake that shit  " he moaned . "Cum for me baby "

He spread my cheeks and sucked on my clit flicking it with his tongue and I couldn't hold back anymore .

"JAHSEHHHHHHH " I yelled as my juices exploding onto his face. 

"Yessss "

He got up and I giggle at his drenched face I haven't ever seen him smile so much .

"Come on lemme give you head " I said crawling in between his legs as he sat back down .

"Aight then but before you do that turn around "

I did as he asked and he traced his hand print with a sharpie and I laughed .

"This ass belongs to  Young - Dagger - dick you finna go get this tatted on you for me when we get older ? "

"I would have to be sure that you wouldn't leave me " I said straddling him

"I won't " he said pulling me onto him kissing my neck .