Outside

Jahseh: you ready 4 2 nite 
y/n: ? 
Jahseh: the date ......... tonight 
y/n: ? 
Jahseh : I asked you out at the beach 2 days ago ...... 
y/n: ? 
Jahseh: you was playing with the water and laying on my chest and I asked you out and you said ' yeah sure ' ...............ring a bell ?
Y/n: I DID !?!?!?!?! 
Jahseh: yessirski 
y/n : what ever I guess so 
Jahseh: bitch .......* _ * 
y/n : free food ........ 
Jahseh: just get yo shit together and you better not wear no damn hoodie tonight imma be there in a hour . 

Not sure why I'm putting so much effort into getting ready when I'm pretty sure he only wants to undress me . Sigh . I scold myself for liking him - I simply don't understand why . I let the long braids hang below my butt and simple powder and massacre  , with a small white dress that hugged my body and ended right under my butt- I took the most simply of my stripper heels - a pair of blue 5 inch heels .  I put on a bit too much lip gloss but it still looked cute - this was my first time dressing up to go somewhere beside work and I smiled to my self . I sat at the dinner table on my phone waiting patiently on Jahseh swinging my feet and smiling . 

I heard a knock on the door , I flew to the door to see  Jah in a hoodie with a blue and white plaid shirt over it ,  small chains around his waist and a dress pants and sneakers . I never thought such a combination would look good . Hm. He had one side up  of his blonde and black hair - the blonde side . I smiled at him 

" and you told me not wear a hoodie ........ " I  said as he held my hand helping me down the steps 
" I look better in this plus  beside I like this look on you " he said opening the car door for me . 

" what are you doing ?" I said surprised 
" get in the dang car " he said  rolling his eyes . 

I giggled to my self as he got in . 
" where are we going ?" 
" somewhere that sells alcohol ........my grandma recommended it . " he said shifting the gears on my car . I blushed a bit at his focused nature . 

He opened the door when we got out to a beautiful water themed restaurant I looked in awe at the restaurant while Jahseh was in awe at the sight of my ass moving while we walked . 

We sat down at the table facing each other , I pulled out my phone waiting for the menu . 
" aye put that away " he said snagging it out of my hand looking through for my snap chat  . I rolled my eyes as he recorded us and himself until the waiter came . 

" I'm posting these ." 
" you want to get me beat up by your disciples don't post that shit ." I said snatching my phone seeing they were already posted and quickly deleting them of my story . 
" from the way you were fighting Gen - I think you could handle one or 2 more ." he giggled 
" shut up what happened to you two anyway? - you guys were the favorite couple a year ago . That broke Cherish's heart - now both of them are bitter and heart broken ." 

" y'all sell alcohol ?" Jah asked the waiter 
" no sir only alcoholic whine " the waiter said 
"fuck - I take that then " he sighed 

We ordered our meals and Jah began 
" I loved her .... a lot and I still do but the bitch is crazy , she put me in court and all that fuckery even sent me to jail and I made a mistake ...... I lost control cause she cheated on me everything went downhill after that . " he said sighing " so how did you become a stripper ?" 

" umm..... my neighbor Tennessee is one and she is a recovered addict that tried to change my mum . She took me in and paid my bills for a couple months and then pretty much took me to the club turns out I was a natural. I became the masked stripper because of the shame of it even though people think it is because I just want to remain a secret . I don't know " I said drinking some water . 

Jahseh looked at me slightly confused studying my expression. 

We ate in silence yet not an uncomfortable one . 
" X " I said as he looked up at me surprised 
" huh " 
" are you spending the night or just taking me home ?" 
" you want me to stay the night ......... that could go sideways " he smirked 
" shut up " 

We finished but he didn't take me home . 
" this is my grandma house , I want you to meet her if she isn't sleeping "he smiled 
" awwwwwwwwwww really ?" I said shaking his arm .
" shut up  nigga" 

" grannyy" he said opening the door as a sweet old lady walked out 
" who is this yuh got here I hope she ain't like the last one - she ain't had no manners ." she said eyeing me up and down . 
" hello gran my name is Y/n I'm one of Jahseh's friends its really nice to meet you ." I said pulling her into a hug , I thought it was so cool that he had family to lean on . 
" a sweet one eh. Where you find her Jah " she said touching my head 
Jahseh smirked at her " follow me y/n " 

He said taking my hand while I waved at gran . 
" so I'm spending the night here ." I said as he opened the door to his room . It was a cool emo type vibe and I fell in love with it . 
" I guess so " he said taking off his clothes . " make yourself at home " 

I took one of his hoodies and basket ball shorts and began to walk out . 
" where you going ?" 
" to change " 
" change in here " he said making it seem like it was an obvious option " acting like I ain't seen your body before . by the way is my hand print still on your ass if not I wanna but that shit back and outline it with a fucking sharpie " 
" nooo." I said shutting the door behind me 

I came back in to see him with headphones on in his boxers nodding his head to the loud metal music I could hear from afar . He is going to go deaf . I take off the headphones and put them on squishing my face at the loud tunes . He laughed at me but I enjoyed it and sat on his lap and I noticed he was writing something . 
" what is this ." 
he shut the book " just writing " 
" can I see?" 
" nah " 
" I know about your music and I listen to it " 
" for real for real ... whats the first song then?" 
" Vince city that song Look at me is doing well I see " I smiled 

His hands  wrapped around my waist moving me from in between his legs to on top of his lap and I blushed . 
" alright then "

He showed me the book and I was surprised at his diversity and creativity we went over some beats and I showed him a more simple way to record and we set up the tiny booth in the corner of his room . He was happy and I was . 

His granny came in a few times giving me something new to eat or drink each time , even though Jahseh wasn't too fond of it . I absolutely loved it and I wonder if this was what it was like to have a grandma .