The Final Year of School

Jahseh decided to bother me after school disturbing my studies I was rather shocked to see that he got straight A's and he never really tried
" JAHSEH " I yelled taking off the headphones off of he and Stokeley who were screaming ' Fucked Up " for the past 10 minutes I'm surprised they didn't loose their damn voices . 

" could both of you kindly take this somewhere else ."
" nah blood your house quiet we can't go  " Stokeley said moving me to the side 
" we soon done " Jahseh said as they resumed their screaming . 

Afterward I saw Jahseh bringing in a bag a duffle bag .
" whats in the bag ?"
" clothes , weed and dildos " 
I didn't even respond my face said it all . 
" how many inches Jah ?" Stokeley teased 
" I got a 6 inch so I can stretch y/n a bit then a 8 inch that one is the warm up and then the 9 inch in my muhfucking pants to really get y/n's pussy dripping and then imma put the 10 and 11 inch in her ass . You want the 12 inch Ski " he said in all seriousness . 
" yeah for sure for sure ." 

I gave them both blank and confused looks neither of them laughed were they serious? 

" what time are you coming back from the club ?" 
" I'm not coming back tonight , I'm going out with one of my friends from the club " I lied not wanting to get my ' pussy stretched ' 
" alright then we have time " 
" Stokeley help me out " I said scared 
" I think you will enjoy it . I wanna hear you scream from my house now " He said packing his things with a blunt in his mouth " see yall vros" and then he left .

Jahseh unpacked the bag while I sat down and continued working . After about an hour I heard some rather loud and dancehall music playing . I followed the sound to  my room where Jahseh stood unpacking and tidying the room shifting my stuff and it slowly made into his room . 

" Jah"
" what ?"
" I'm trying to study "
" study then "
" I can't "
" why ?"
" this damn music " 
" come on dance with me for a second " he said pulling me in and closing the door .
" I don't have time for this " 
" you know you want to " 

I sighed as he arched me and I leaned on the bed recording his slow whining movements  on my phone . His waist was like water and I let out a small moan in pleasure and moved my body onto his.  with no where to go or anyone to disrupt us my pants came down and so did his . He started roughly ramming into me with a wicked grind . I got up my lower half still pressed onto his as he choked me .
"~Jah~" I whispered feeling my thighs become damp with every grind every whine and every time his grip got harder .

"You finna take off those panties for me" he whispered in a deep raspy voice that made me shudder .

" I-I dont think I'm ready to take it any further " I sighed .
" I'm not messing around with any other girls i swear  . "
"Its not  about that  Jah I trust you enough to know your not I just wanna drag this out as much as possible ." I said now facing him about to sit on the bed .

I could see he was frustrated and horny but he kept his calm and walked out my door felt all his wrath from the way he slammed that shit . I just gave him some space and continued to study  until it was time to work . I drank some vodka before I went in because the only person on my mind was a sexually frustrated Jahseh .

I got home about 3 am and there was silence i wondered where Jahseh was but sleep was more of a priority.  I push the bathroom door and I realized Jahseh was in the shower .

"Hey why are you up so late ?" I asked yawning
" what do you mean ?" He said bluntly. 
" exactly what I said " i brushed my teeth and left  not waiting for his answer .

His phone went off a couple times and I looked left and right .

Ex-bitch: tonight was good
Ex-bitch: I cant wait to see you tmr at school😘
Ex-bitch: I know you missed me Jahseh
Ex-bitch : forget that little cock blocker your always with we could make another child and keep it this time 🤪.

I didnt bother to read the rest . I was more hurt than upset - it's been a solid 2 months and I haven't given him anything but dry humping and touching we haven't even kissed yet . We weren't official anyway -maybe that was the reason .

Tears ran down my face as I held the phone not even notice Jahseh pushing the door .

" the fuck is you doing nigga " he said snatching the phone as I jumped "stay out of my shit! " 
When he noticed what I was looking at he cussed at himself . " fuck lemme explain " 

" there is no need to explain Jahseh we aren't together physical attraction seems to be our demise , I just tease people for money but you go all the way for pleasure ." I hummed and turned around backing him and went to sleep . 

I wondered why he slept on the couch . Hm . 

The next morning was quiet and we didn't exchange a word you could hear a pin drop . I wasn't ready when he was leaving so I just walked alone . 

I heard the girls snickering but I put in some head phones and just ignored them . Class wasn't making it any better we had a sub .I put my head on the desk and listened to the group of girls behind me including Cherish and some of Gen's girls whispering about her encounter with Jahseh and how hard he fucked her and how much she loved him . I smiled to myself knowing that was probably breaking Cheirsh's heart by the second . 

" too bad Ms. Depression over here ruined your chance of fucking with him " one of them said thinking it would piss me off .
" you know Cherish you wouldn't even have remember how much of a ' good fucking ' he gave you because of how drunk you were and to all the rest of you bitches riding Gen's dick its not cool for everybody to know you spread your legs for a guy you took to court , so I think you should stop following the leader and get your own dick to ride on instead of just hearing and watching Gen's porn stories . " I said getting up from my speech about to use the bathroom .