CHAPTER 10

****Aria's POV****

After the meeting was over and I was feeling extremely proud of myself for making Revon look like an angry urangutan, I walked over to the kitchen on the first floor of the house. I haven't had breakfast yet so I'm hungry. I open the fridge and begin searching for something that suits my taste. I keep rummaging until I just settle on a bag of chips I found on the counter. Almost all of the food in the fridge is expired. Not really surprised, considering this is Revon's fridge. I bet his neurons are expired too.

I turn around from the fridge noticing that a guy, probably in his late 30s, entered the kitchen. He looks at me with careful eyes, but when he notices that I don't intend on backing away from eye contact, he looks at the ground.

I just decide to ignore him and move on. I'm not stupid. I know that I'm not welcomed here. I mean, it would be weird if I was. I'm the one that caused them so much trouble, after all.

I try to walk towards the exit of the kitchen, but, before I can reach it, the guy takes a step in front of me, blocking my way.

"So you're the bitch that caused Revon all that trouble, hm?" he asks, looking down on me.

I roll my eyes and try to walk past him. I am in no mood to kill a random douche this early in the day. He takes another step in front of me, not letting me pass through again.

"I always wondered why Revon didn't kill you yet, but I can see why now," he says, scanning my body from head to toe with a disgusting smirk on his face. "You probably use that pretty little body to beg him for mercy, don't you?" He puts one hand on my waist, making me gag. "I promise I'll be a good guy to you if you give me the same treatment as you do with Revon. Trust me, you definitely don't want me on your bad side. I mean, you're just a frail little girl, after all. You need all the help you can get, don't you?", he continues to talk, making me lose my patience.

"Alright, little bag of shit. First of all, you look like a dog ate you and then shat you out. Second of all, if you don't move in the next 3 seconds, I'll show you just how much of a frail little girl I am," I say, looking him in the eyes and letting him see I'm not joking. He seems taken aback by my words at first, but then anger fills his eyes.

"You little bitch-" he starts to say, moving his hand to the back of his pants, obviously reaching for his gun. This fucking idiot lmao. Of course, I'm faster than him, and in a fraction of a second I put my gun to his head, smirking at him.

"I don't think so, big guy," I say, taking his gun from him and putting it on the counter.

"You deserve that," a voice comes from behind him. I instantly recognize the voice and roll my eyes. I let my gun down and take back my bag of chips, staring at Revon, now also standing in the kitchen. "I hate her with my entire heart, but we do not treat women like that, and you know it damn well. No means no," Revon says, looking at the piece of shit in front of me. "You have 10 minutes to pack your shit and leave. If I see your face one more time I'm sending a bullet straight through your thick skull."

The guy glances at me one more time, his eyes filled with rage, before exiting the kitchen. Revon walks up to me and takes the bag of chips from my hand, putting a few in his mouth.

"My knight in shining armor," I say, my voice filled with sarcasm and rolling my eyes.

"Don't flatter yourself, darling. I definitely don't wanna clean brains and blood from my kitchen," he answers, rolling his eyes at me.

I snatch back the bag of chips from him and turn around. Before walking out of the kitchen, I turn around to face him. "See you tomorrow at training, darling," I say, winking at him, enjoying the anger on his face when he remembers that we'll have to train the people in the gang together.

*****The next morning*****

As much as I love making Revon want to kill me even more than he already does, waking up at 7 in the morning is not fucking worth it. I make my way to the gym on the second level of the house, feeling extremely tired while imagining different ways to squeeze the last drops of life out of Revon. Just normal morning things.

When I reach the gym, everybody is already gathered up and in the middle of warming up. Revon is in a far left corner, stretching. I walk over to where the rest of the people are, beginning to stretch a little too. At the same time, I look around, trying to memorize all the faces. There are about 25 people in the room. 18 of them are guys and the rest are girls. Even though they try not to make it obvious, they're all staring at me with either curious faces or disagreeing ones.

After a few more minutes, Revon walks in front of the group of people, making all of them turn their attention to him.

"Our first mission is approaching, so today we'll continue working on close combat," he said. "Pair up with someone and try to take the other one down. Of course, I won't make anyone of you work with me, since you won't even be able to touch me, but I'll walk around and I'll give you points and tricks-" before he can finish his sentence, a knife flies straight for his head, but he dodges at the last second. A cut appears on his face, a trail of blood dripping down his left cheek. He instantly looks at me with a shocked and angry look on his face.

"That's complete bullshit," I say, playing with the other knife I had in my hand, smirking at him. Everyone looks at me with a shocked face. "See? I can touch you just fine," I continue saying, daring him to fight back. These past couple of days, everything's been too boring. I wanna hurt him a little more. "Hmm? Too scared to fight back?" I mock him, knowing that he won't turn down this challenge in front of all these people.

He clenches his jaw, wiping away the blood on his cheek with his thumb. "Alright, well, I guess today you'll all have the privilege to see how combat should go like," he says, not taking his eyes off of me.

I smirk at him and take a step forwards from the rest. On cue, everyone else takes a few steps back, looking at us in awe.

Ah, how I've missed this.

Feeling the old rush of adrenaline and excitement I always do when I have to fight someone, I rush towards Revon with my knife in my right hand. He dodges me, taking out a knife from his waist band too. This time, he rushes at me, lunging his knife at my face. I take a step back, leaning backwards to avoid being hit. The knife cuts through a strand of my hair, making it fall to the ground.

I throw my knife up in the air, spinning around and hitting Revon in the chest with my foot, catching the knife when it falls back down, lunging at him in his moment of disorientation. He grabs the blade of my knife with his left hand, blood beginning to pour from it. I can hear gasps from the crowd of people watching us.

He lunges his own knife at me, trying to stab me while we're this close to each other, but I do the same thing as him, gabbing his blade with my left hand. A sharp pain spreads through my palm, followed by stinging and the wet sticky feeling of my own blood. I grit my teeth at him, cursing under my breath.

We both stand there, pushing our blades, trying to overpower the other, but we're both stubbornly holding them with our bare hands.

"You a masochist or something, love?" Revon chuckles under his breath, his hand beginning to shake with pain.

"I bet you'd love to know, wouldn't you," I smirk at him. He seems a little amused and taken aback by my answer, losing his grip on my blade, the blood making his hand slip away. I move the knife forwards, snatching the knife from his hand at the same time and throwing it away. He dodges my blow at the last second, going head first into my abdomen, straddling me to the ground, throwing my knife away.

He uses his left hand to try and land a punch, but it was still shaking from the pain, so he misses, giving me the opportunity to elbow him to the jaw and escape from under him.

We get ready to lunge at each other again, but the door to the gym opens.

"I could have sworn," his father says, entering the room. He walks between me and Revon, stopping us from attacking each other again. He stares at our bloody hands and the scared and amazed people watching us.

"You two are literal kids," he says, looking disappointed at us.

To be continued....

Hi! If you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote it! :P