CHAPTER 36

****Aria's POV****

We take all the weapons, putting them away in Revon's car. He's going to get one of the guys that came here with us on this mission to ship them to his gang.

There's silence between us, but not the uncomfortable kind. Both of us are just thinking about what we should do next. The Lions will know that we somehow found out about this weapon exchange and interfered with it, so it's safe to assume that they're smart enough to realize that they have a mole. Or who knows, maybe they're stupider than I thought and they won't even suspect it.

I sigh, putting the last weapons in Revon's car. There were all different kinds of them in the factory: from simple guns and knives all the way to bombs and explosives. If they attacked Revon's gang with them while we weren't there... I don't even wanna think about it.

I turn away from his car, starting to walk towards my own, but Revon grabs my hand, turning me around and wrapping his arms around me.

"Be careful, alright?" he whispers in my ear, caressing the back of my head in a gentle manner.

"You too," I smile, hugging him back.

We step away from each other, his gaze lingering on my face, then he enters his car without another word, driving off. I get in my own car, driving towards The Lion's mansion.

I manage to sneak back inside without anyone noticing, making my way back to my room. I take out my phone, sending a message to our group chat. "Mission completed". Lana, Liam, David and Sarah all see the message, even though it's already 4:37 in the morning. They probably stayed up all night, worrying about me.

I put my phone on the nightside table, changing my clothes and laying on the bed, determined to get at least 2 hours of sleep. Now that I can finally relax, I can feel all the exhaustion creeping up on me, my body aching from all the effort (and Revon definitely didn't help). So I close my eyes and I immediately fall asleep.

The next day, just like I expected, everyone in the mansion is panicking. But what I didn't expect was that their leader would take every single member and interrogate them one on one to find out who is the mole in their gang. And by the faces they all make when they come out of his office, I'll say that "interrogating" is probably not the right word; "torturing information out of them" fits the situation better.

We are all waiting for our turn, no expression on our faces. There's no way that his methods would work on us, since we've all trained to endure any kinds of torture. What I'm more worried about is the fact that if that disgusting pig gets on my nerves then I'm going to snap and kill his pathetic ass right there, completely blowing our mission.

Our turns finally come, Liam being the first one to enter his office. It only takes five minutes for him to walk back out, and I notice a cigarette burn on his left hand, but other than that he seems fine. Next is Sarah, then David, followed by Lana. None of them are seriously injured, but I can still feel my blood boil at the thought that this motherfucker even had the audacity to put his disgusting hands on them.

Lastly, it's my turn to go in his office. I'm the last person that he has to talk to. I calmly open the door to his office, closing it behind me. He's sitting on the edge of his desk, smoking a cigarette and he instructs me to sit down.

I walk over to the seat in front of him, sitting down patiently. I can already feel the rage flowing through my veins at just the simple sight of him, but I try my best to keep calm, taking big breaths. I can't fuck up this mission just because of my personal feelings. I have to remain clear headed and think straight.

"You're really pretty, you know?" he suddenly says, taking me by surprise.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

He puts his cigarette in the ash tray sitting on his desk and he gets closer to me, grabbing my face with his hand and I literally have to stop myself from gagging.

"You've got delicate features and a beautiful body. You'd do great in one of my brothels," he laughs, getting even closer to me, our faces now being inches apart. "I can send you there in one second if I find out you're betraying me. Do you understand?" he asks, his hot ass stinky breath making me want to vomit.

I slap his hand away from my face and push him away from me, my patience already running thin. He seems taken aback by the fact that I had the balls to do that, but then the surprise is replaced with anger and he pulls out his gun, pointing it directly at my head.

"Listen here, you little bitch," he says through gritted teeth. "Spill all the info you've got, and if you do, I might have mercy on you and not kill you," he threatens me. I stare at, my expression void of any emotion, shooting him my cold glare.

"You're the one that invited us to join this gang," I say after a moment. "If you literally invited the mole in your gang, then that's just sad," I smirk at him. "I don't have any information to give you, since I'm not the one that betrayed you," I continue talking, "But if you really think that I'm the one responsible for this, then just shoot me right now," I say, grabbing a hold of his gun and pressing it against my forehead. He looks at me with a dumb expression on his face. "But if you do, then you'll have to also kill the others that came with me, and then everyone will know that their great powerful leader is the one that asked the moles to join them, putting their own gang in danger. What will the members say then? That will look pretty bad for you, if you ask me," I laugh, looking him directly in the eyes.

He stares at me for a few moments, looking shocked, but I can tell that he's processing my words. Slowly, he lowers his gun from my head. I don't move at all, still glaring at him and trying to control my anger. He takes a step back away from me, looking almost scared by my death glare, but he quickly regains his posture, sitting back down on the edge of his desk and laughing.

"No need for that scary expression," he laughs. "I didn't think you were the mole, but I still had to interogate everyone," he says, putting down his gun and lighting another cigarette.

"Am I free to go then?" I ask him. If I have to spend one more minute in here with him, then I'm going to completely lose it and repeatedly bang his head against a fucking wall.

"Yes, you're free to go," he answers.

I get up from my seat and exit his office. Lana and the rest are waiting for me outside. They can probably tell how angry I am, since none of them try to talk to me. I just nod in their direction, silently telling them that everything went alright, then I walk over to my room, trying to calm myself down.

I hear my phone go off, the screen lighting up with a notification from Revon.

"I sent one of my members over to my gang, to deliver the weapons" he types for a few more seconds, then sends another message. "Did everything go ok over there? Do they suspect any of you?". I smile at my screen, feeling myself relaxing and calming down. I answer him and we end up texting for a while.

Everything is going all right so far. Only a little bit left, and I'll finally kill that motherfucker and get my revenge. Revenge for both me and Revon.

To be continued...

This is probably the last chill chapter y'all are gonna get before shit starts going downhill, so enjoy it LMFAOO

If you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote it! :P