CHAPTER 21

****Aria's POV****

I slowly open my eyes to the sound of soft whispering and giggling. I must have fallen asleep without realizing last night. After my eyes adjusted to the poorly lit car, I see Lana, Liam, David and Sarah all looking at me with amused faces and whispering to each other.

"Feeling comfortable?" Liam asks me, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I stare at him, confused, for a second, before I realize where I slept all night. My head is resting in Revon's lap, while his right hand is resting on my waist and the other one is next to his body. I jolt up from his lap, trying to escape the embarrassment of being caught sleeping like that, but, in the process of getting up, the back of my head hits something hard. Revon wakes up, grunting in pain and surprise, putting his hand up to his now bleeding nose.

He looks at me with a confused face. My head hurts from the contact between my skull and his fucking nose. Everyone starts laughing at us, making me die a little from the embarrassment.

I look at Revon with accusing eyes. He couldn't have just moved me away from his lap, could he? Noooo, he wanted to fucking annoy me, like he usually does.

"Aren't you gonna help me?" he asks me, still trying to stop his bleeding nose. "It's your fault my nose is probably broken... Again."

I roll my eyes at him and kick him with my foot, making him laugh. I avoid everyone's eyes, knowing that my friends are probably gonna make jokes about this entire situation.

After a while, Revon manages to stop his nose from bleeding. Lana and the rest are still making jokes, earning numerous eye rolls from me. I can see Revon from the corner of my eye pretending to ignore what they're saying, but he's barely hiding his smirk. That stupid motherfucker.

Thankfully, the car stopped after a few hours, indicating that we have reached our destination. Revon visibly tensed, glancing at me for a second. This is it. I finally know where they're hiding.

We all exit the car and look at our surroundings. It's a less populated part of a town I don't know the name of. We stopped the car somewhere in an area with a lot of trees, so no one would notice us. There are a few stores and houses, but not a lot of people here. In the distance, a big house stands out from the rest. That must be it.

"Calm your horses," Revon's voice makes me stop looking at the big house. He nods his head somewhere in front of him, towards a pretty tall and old looking block of flats. "That's where we'll be staying for a while. You and your friends will have quite a lot of work to do if you wanna get The Lion's attention and let you join them."

I study the building we'll be living in. It's clear that it's in a not so rich part of town. The walls have cracks going along them and the color of it is a old, dirty one. I turn my attention back to Revon, who's nodding towards a bar next to the building. " That bar right there is owned by them. It has an underground illegal fighting ring."

I quickly catch on to his plan and smirk. "So we'll have to fight there and kick everyone's asses to get their attention and make them ask us to join them?" I ask him. He smirks back at me, nodding his head in approval. "What a smart girl you are, darling," he praises me, his voice having a seductive undertone that makes my stomach do flips.

I roll my eyes, but I'm not 100% sure if it's directed towards him or myself. Probably both.

We all take our bags and enter the building, walking to the third floor. There were 4 doors leading to 4 different apartments. "These are the rooms we're going to be staying in. Two people will share a room, so you can pick whoever you want," Revon explains, waiting for everyone to pair up. My friends look at me with big smiles on their faces, letting me know that they're up to no good. Oh no.

"I'll stay with Liam," Lana says.

"And I'll stay with Sarah," David says.

The two men that Revon chose to come with him have already entered one of the rooms, so the only people left in the hallway were me and Revon. I stare at him with an annoyed look on my face. He smirks at me and laughs. "So, I guess we're roommates now, hm?" he asks, still laughing.

"Fuck you," I roll my eyes at him, picking up my bags and opening the door to the last empty apartment.

"If you insist," Revon says back, very clearly amused by the situation.

Before he can enter the apartment, I close the door in his face and hurry to what looks like the door to the bedroom. I can hear him laughing from the hallway before opening the door and following my steps.

I open the bedroom door and stop dead in my tracks. Revon reaches me from behind and stops too. We both stare at the single bed that's in the room. You have got to be fucking kidding me.

"You're sleeping in the bathtub," I simply state, entering the bedroom.

"Like hell I am," he snaps back.

"We are not sharing the same fucking bed," I turn around to face him, getting angry.

He looks down at me and smirks. "Why? Are you afraid you won't be able to resist the temptation, darling?"

He's trying to play this game with the wrong fucking person.

I drop my bags and take a few steps towards him, looking him straight in the eyes. I run my finger along the waistband of his pants, then slowly go up, feeling his well toned abdomen. I reach his face and cup his face with one of my hands. I grab a hold of his hair with my other hand, slightly pulling it, making a small curse escape through his lips. I smirk at his reaction and press my body against his.

I gently brush my lips against his neck, going up to his lips. Our mouths are millimeters apart. I can feel his hot, fast breaths on my face. He's looking at me with a hungry look in his eyes. I can feel his entire body tense up at the simple touch of my finger slowly caressing his jaw.

I stop the gentle motion and roughly grab his face so he gets even closer. We're so close that our lips are brushing against each other. "Are you sure I'm the one that won't be able to resist temptation?" I mockingly ask, pushing him away and smirking at the shocked expression on his face.

I turn around, picking my things from the ground and starting to put my clothes in the closet. "I'm sleeping on the right side of the bed," I tell him after a few minutes of silence, in which he hasn't moved at all. Without saying anything back, he turns around and exits the bedroom.

You're playing a losing game, Revon.

To be continued...

Hi! If you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote it! :P