CHAPTER 18

****Aria's POV****

Revon awkwardly takes a step back from me, looking at the ground. If it wasn't so dark in this room I would say that he's blushing. I have mixed feelings about all of this too. Besides Lana, David, Liam and Sarah, I never told anyone else about me and my past. I hate feeling vulnerable, especially in front of Revon, but the feeling of his arms around me bought me a sense of comfort that I have never felt before.

"You should get some sleep," Revon says, turning around and exiting the room before I can say a word to him.

I stand there, in the dark, looking at the door he just left through. I sigh and walk over to my bed, laying down. My body is exhausted. I'm still in pain and I'm definitely not used to feeling so worn out. I close my eyes and I almost instantly fall asleep.

The next morning, when I open my eyes I see a woman dressed in doctor's clothing looking at me. I frown at her, getting ready to attack her if she tries anything. Instead, she gives me a sweet smile.

"Good morning," she says. I stare at her, not saying anything. "I'm the doctor that took care of you."

I get up from the bed, combing my fingers through my hair.

"Thank you," I tell her, looking at her before exiting the room.

I have to talk to Revon.

I go to his room and knock, but no one answers. When I open the door I see that nobody is in the room. Where else could he be? I decide to try my luck at the gym, where he leads the training. When I reach the gym, all of the people inside turn their attention to me. I scan the room, but Revon isn't in there either.

"Do any of you know where that annoying prick named Revon is?" I ask them.

They all stare at me but they don't say anything. I roll my eyes.

"Uh- The boss, uhm... We can't tell you where the boss is. It's confidential," the guy that looked like he was training the others finally says. It's obvious that he's trying to look buff, probably to intimidate me. Confidential? Hah. I shoot the guy a deathly glare. I take a few slow steps towards him, making him back up against the wall. I'm not even touching him and he already looks like he's shitting his pants.

"I asked where Revon is," I repeat my words, looking him in the eyes. He looks pale and his eyes are scanning around the room looking for anyone that could help him. I punch the wall right besides his face to get his attention back on me. He slightly jumps and looks at me with a scared expression.

"He's on the 3rd floor in the meeting room," he says.

I back away from him, giving him a smile. "Thank you," I tell him before leaving.

I walk to the 3rd floor, reaching the big doors that lead to the meeting room, opening them. The room is filled with about 30 people, familiar and not so familiar faces, including Revon and his father. They all snap their attention to me. There are some people that I recognize from the last meeting, but there are some that I haven't seen until now. Whispers fill the room, the most noticeable being my own name, The Red Doll.

I look at Revon, ignoring everyone else. He rolls his eyes at me, clearly annoyed.

"I need to talk to you," I simply state.

"I'm in the middle of a meeting," he answers, ignoring me and starting to talk about the things they were discussing before I arrived here.

Like I'll let this bastard ignore me.

I walk past everyone else, their confused eyes following me, and I walk next to Revon. I rotate his chair with my foot, making him look at me. He seems startled, but the anger quickly reapers in his eyes. I grab him by the collar of his shirt.

"I said that I need to fucking talk to you," I tell him again, feeling my own anger growing.

He clenches his jaw, pushing me away from him. "And I'm pretty sure I just told you to fuck off," he says.

This motherfucker. I smirk at him, relaxing my body.

"Then I'm leaving," I say. Revon's body seems to relax too, probably relieved that I'm leaving him alone. "Leaving this mission," I continue. He snaps his eyes back at me. The whispers erupt in the room again. "I told you from the beginning that I won't let you order me around, so if you can't even listen to what I wanna tell you, then I'll "fuck off"," I say, emphasizing his own words. I turn around and walk towards the door. After a few seconds, I hear Revon's footsteps behind me and I can't help but smile. Checkmate, bitch.

We exit the room and he instantly turns me around, having an extremely angry look on his face. "What the fuck do you want? Tell me what the fuck is so important that you had to make a scene," he snaps at me.

I give him a fake sweet smile. "Oh, it's actually not THAT important. I just wanted to prove a point," I tell him. His hands begin to shake with anger. "Yesterday, my friends said that they want to live here with me." Revon laughs at my words. "No," he simply replies.

"Darling, I wasn't asking you for permission, I was simply telling you that they'll live here. Trust me, if I don't go back to them and bring them here, they'll find this place on their own and raid it," I say. "Plus, I wouldn't mind going back to them. It would be a little more difficult, but I don't need you to accomplish my goal. I can leave anytime," I threaten him. I don't really mean those words. I've been trying to kill The Lions for 10 years, and this is the closest I've ever gotten to them, and I know it's because of Revon's help, but right now I need him to believe otherwise.

He turns his hands into fists, trying to keep his calm, but I can see just how angry and annoyed he is. "Fine," he spits out the word after a few seconds of silence.

I turn around and begin walking down the corridor, leaving him alone. I can feel his eyes on me as I make my way down to the second floor. Get used to not always getting your way, Revon, cause if you wanna work with me, then you should know that I'm just as fucking stubborn as you.

To be continued...

Hi! If you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote it! :P