CHAPTER 34

****Aria's POV****

I stay awake, pacing around my room anxious about David, until I hear the soft ding of my phone. I look at my screen, seeing that a notification from David to our group chat has appeared. I open the message and scan the information it contains. "Tomorrow, 2:35 am, West Road". I quickly forward the message to Revon, who reads it instantly, making me believe that he stayed up waiting for my message.

I turn off my phone and finally relax, walking up to my closet and taking out two guns and a "knife belt" from my hiding spot, preparing them for tomorrow, then I lay in bed, letting sleep take over me.

The next day passed in a haze, nothing special happening. We spent most of our day in the gym, chit-chatting while still cautiously listening, in case we could find some more info, but nobody said anything worthwhile.

Night came once again, and once the clock strikes 2 am I begin hearing people outside my room moving. They're probably heading over to get the weapons right now.

I dress in comfortable clothes in which it will be easier to fight, hiding weapons all over my body, then I carefully exit my room, making as little noise as possible. All these years of being an assassin taught me how to basically be invisible; blending in with the darkness, not making a single sound, so it was extremely easy to sneak out of the mansion unnoticed.

Earlier today, I snuck in one of the driver's offices and stole his car keys. I walk over to that car, stepping inside in the driver's seat and starting the engine, driving towards the address David gave me. It only takes me about 15 minutes to get there.

I park the car pretty far away from the big factory in which the weapon exchange is probably happening, then I sneak towards the building. I scan around, looking for Revon, but I can't see him anywhere. I swear to all that's holy, if this bastard is going to be late then I'm going to fucking cut off his balls.

From the darkness behind me, two hands grab a hold of my waist, pulling me against a hard chest, that I instantly recognize. "Boo," Revon laughs, spinning me around. I roll my eyes at him, trying to ignore the tingling sensation from where his fingertips touched my waist.

"Quit fooling around and let's go," I scold him, turning away from him and walking towards the factory, taking out my gun.

"Yes, ma'am," he says from behind me and I can almost feel him smirking.

We enter the building, looking out for anyone that might be there. People are talking inside one of the rooms, and there are more noises coming from all directions, indicating that this place is filled with people.

I look at Revon, nodding my head towards his left, indicating him to take care of that side while I take care of the right side. He obliges and sneaks into one of the rooms from which we heard people talking, while I enter another one.

After a second, I hear gunshots coming from the room he just entered. This alerts the people that were in the room in which I was, and they instantly hurry for the door. The door that I was guarding. They stop dead in their tracks when they see me, reaching for their weapons.

I smirk at them, holding my gun with one hand and taking out four small knives with the other one. "It's time to "get a turn with The Red Doll", just like your leader promised you," I mock their own words from their conversation, throwing the knives at 4 of them, every single one of them impaling their heads and making them drop dead to the ground, then I shoot the remaining three of them before they even get the chance to point their guns at me.

I walk further into the room, finding the table where they were probably talking earlier. There are weapons on the table, so there's probably weapons in every single room.

I walk out and I'm not surprised at seeing Revon fighting with an entire army of men. I look in the other direction, where even more people were coming from.

I rush in that direction, slitting throats and shooting left and right. I move with such agility that it even surprises me. Maybe it's cause of all of the pent up energy, or simply because I'm a sick fuck that missed killing people, but I'm enjoying this.

I can't help but smile and laugh while taking their lives, enjoying the fear and pain on their faces when they see me. They probably realized who we are by now. And if they know that they're up against both The Red Doll and The Viper, then they know they're fucking dead.

I keep on killing and killing, until I'm left standing alone. I stare at the ground smiling and breathing hard, tired from running around so much. I can feel blood on my face and hands, slowly dripping in sticky red drops. I look around at all the dead bodies around me and I can't help but laugh. Fuckers got what they fucking deserved.

"You good?" Revon asks from behind me, making me turn around.

I've seen him a thousand times, but I am still taken aback by how beautiful he is. I can feel my breath quicken at the sight of him, with his white button up shirt splattered with blood and sweat. He's holding his gun with his blood covered hands, panting from exhaustion, but he's still smiling, probably just as satisfied with the violence we were permitted to commit as I am.

Looking at him right now, breathing hard and sweating, I can't help myself from remembering the night we spent together, and I can already feel my body yearning for his touch.

"Yeah, I'm ok," I breathe out. "Did we get everyone?"

He looks around at all the people laying dead on the floor and chuckles. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure we got all of them."

I smile at him, lowering my weapon, but then, from the corner of my eye I see a dark silhouette.

"Die, you motherfuckers!" the man screams, pointing his gun at Revon.

I react as fast as I can, pulling out my gun and shooting him, but he already pulled the trigger. I hear a thud, and when I look I see Revon tumbling backwards, slowly sliding down a wall, blood pouring from his shoulder.

To be continued...

Hi! If you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote it! :P