CHAPTER 14

****Aria's POV****

Both mine and Revon's hands go for our guns, but the target already saw and recognized Revon, a few of his men surrounding him. I look past Revon's shoulder, noticing some people rushing towards us, The Lions tattoo visible on their skin, but he can't see them since his back is turned to them and his attention is on their leader. And I can't shoot them because Revon is as tall as a fucking giraffe.

God fucking damn it. I can't believe I have to save this dumbass.

"Hold me up," I tell him, jumping and wrapping my legs around his waist, so I have a clear shot at the men coming towards us. Startled, he puts one of his hands on my ass and the other on my back, supporting me. I shoot three of them, but I can see more coming our way.

At the sound of the gunshots, all of the people in the room start rushing towards the doors, making it even harder for me to see.

"Revon, can you hold me for a little longer and still fight?"

"Of course I can," he answers, shooting someone while still holding me.

I need to be a little higher to see what the fuck I'm doing.

I push myself upwards, putting one leg over Revon's shoulder, having a much better view now. I shoot five more guys that were aiming their guns at me, clearly confused by what the fuck I'm doing. I look up at the balcony, noticing a guy with a sniper aiming directly at my head. I smile at him, knowing that he can see my face, and then I shoot him right in the head.

I put my leg down from Revon's shoulder, still having my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Well, this is kinda erotic," he smirks at me, shooting someone over my shoulder. I can feel his breath on my neck as he's shooting his gun again and again.

"Shut the fuck up," I say, pulling out my dagger and throwing it right next to his ear, hitting someone in the head and cutting a bit of Revon's hair in the process.

I hop down to the ground and stealthily make my way to the guy I just killed with my dagger, shooting more people on my way there. I pull the dagger out of his head, immediately using it to cut someone's throat, shooting someone at the same time.

Revon's just as busy as I am, shooting and killing people.

God damn it, this is not why we came here.

I drop the dead body to the ground, looking around for that motherfucker. I notice him trying to run away, surrounded by some of his men. That fucking coward.

I sprint towards the back door he's trying to escape through, slicing everyone that came in my way with my dagger. I am going to kill that bastard. Today.

The anger I felt earlier is back. All I see is red. Any rational thought has left my brain. I only have one goal in my mind: to kill him.

I grab one of the men protecting him by the hair from the back of his head, slicing his throat. Blood sprayed everywhere as I let his body hit the floor. I shoot another one of the bitches next to him, his blood spraying on my face. By now, I am definitely completely covered in blood, but that is the least of my concerns.

One of the guys tries attacking me, lunging his knife at me, clearly aiming for my throat. I look straight into his eyes as I catch the knife by the blade, shooting him with my other hand. I use that same knife to kill another man, stabbing it through his right eye. My hand is bleeding, but the pain fuels my rage.

It's just me and him now.

He looks at me, his face as pale as a sheet, his eyes fearful.

"The Red Doll," he says, his voice slightly trembling.

"If you want to kill me that bad, then stop sending those poor excuses of men after me, and come finish the job by yourself, you fucking coward," I spit out the words, blind in rage at the sight of the man that destroyed my life.

I cannot contain my laughter as I lunge my dagger at him, drowned in the madness of finally killing this bitch.

A sharp pain shoots through my abdomen and a pair of strong arms push me to the ground. Revon is on top of me, protecting my body with his own, as I notice the blood seeping through the fabric on my abdomen. I look at the man I was supposed to kill, but he's already gone. My eyes then shoot up to the balcony, where another sniper was. He fucking shot me. Revon aims his gun at him, killing him.

Then, he turns his attention to me, his eyes filled with rage.

"Aria, what the fuck did you do?! Are you out of your fucking mind? YOU JUST MINDLESSLY RAN AT HIM. Are you fucking stupid? You fucking got shot, all because you wanted to show off by killing him!" he screams at me. "YOU RUINED OUR FUCKING MISSION!"

I push him off of me, slapping him. The rage I felt towards The Lions leader has now redirected itself towards Revon. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE SAY THAT TO ME," I scream, pulling out my gun with such speed that even Revon is taken by surprise. I aim it at his head and pull the trigger. He has no time to dodge it this time.

Nothing.

I pull the trigger again, but nothing happens.

It doesn't have any more bullets.

Revon snatches the gun out of my hand, throwing it away.

"You fucking bitch," he screams again, brutally grabbing my jaw with his hand, pure anger in his eyes.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING SAY I RUINED THE MISSION, REVON. I WILL KILL THAT MAN AT ALL COSTS, AND IF YOU STAND IN MY WAY, THEN I'LL KILL YOU TOO, YOU USSELES MOTHERFUCKER," I scream back.

The sharp pain in my abdomen shoots through my entire body, making me wince in pain. I can feel the blood gushing out of my side. My vision is getting blurry and I'm fighting off the incredible drowsiness I'm feeling.

Suddenly, the anger in Revon's eyes is replaced by concern.

I can barely see his face anymore, since my vision is way too blurry.

"Aria...?"

His voice is ringing in my ears as my vision goes completely black.

To be continued...

Hi! If you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote it! :P