CHAPTER 15

****Revon's POV****

I sit on a chair next to the white bed she's laying in. The smell of medical equipment is invading my senses, since I'm in the gang's "hospital". Aria is still unconscious on the bed, her abdomen, where she got shot, having stiches visible.

I look at her, shaking my leg with anxiety as I'm waiting for the doctor that pulled out the bullet to come and give me some details about her condition. It's been about 4 hours since I brought her here, and she still hasn't woken up. I hate to say it, but I'm getting worried. I thought I completely hated her, but, since she's been working with me, I've grown quite fond of her attitude, the way she always says just the right things to make me mad, her teasing jokes. And there's no denying it, she helped us a lot. Don't get me wrong, I still despise her, but I don't want her to die just yet. And definitely not by someone else's hands.

I jerk my head up when I hear the doctor entering the room with a clipboard in her hand. She looks at Aria and then at me.

"Her condition is stable. She lost quite a lot of blood, but you got her here in time. She'll be ok. She's really stronger than she seems," the doctor tells me, giving me a little smile.

"Yeah, I know," I say, referring to the last part she said. You have no idea just how strong she is, I think, smiling to myself.

The doctor exits the room, leaving me and Aria alone. I look at her pale face, not being able not to chuckle.

"I hope you know I'm gonna remind you everyday that I saved you, just to annoy the shit out of you," I tell her, even though she can't hear me.

I get up from the chair and walk out of the room.

****Flashback****

"Aria...?" I call her name, as the light fades from her eyes and she closes them. "Aria? ARIA!" I shake her, trying to wake her up, but she's not responding.

Fuck.

I look at her bleeding side. She's losing too much fucking blood. I take off my blazer and tear off my shirt's sleeve. I pick her up in my lap, still crouching on the ground. I wrap my sleeve around her wound as tight as possible, trying to stop the bleeding. Then, I pick her up in my arms, bridal style, covering her with my blazer.

"Don't you fucking dare die, you fucking idiot," I whisper, the anger from earlier being replaced by urgency.

Just as I'm about to leave the building, more of The Lion's men enter.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

I adjust Aria so I can hold her body with only one hand, and pull out my gun with the other. I flip a table and duck behind it. I don't let go of Aria. It's way too dangerous to leave her alone. I peek from behind the table, shooting some of the men. They fall to the ground, blood covering the floor.

Please tell me I still have them.

I search my pockets for one of the smoke bombs I used on Aria once. Bingo.

I pull one out, pulling the safety pin and throwing it in the centre of the group of armed men coming towards us. They look at it, confused, but then smoke emanates from it, making them cough and blocking their vision.

I get up, holding Aria close to me and make a run for it. I exit the building using the back door, unnoticed. I rush to the car the limo driver left for us, laying Aria down in the backseat. I start the car, driving as fast as possible. The bleeding started again, and the sleeve I used to wrap her wound is now completely red. Her blood is all over my white shirt and hands.

God damn it, when I imagined having your blood on my hands, this is not what I fucking meant.

After a few minutes that felt like hours, I reach the house. I take Aria in my arms again, rushing inside. I ignore all the confused stares I get from members, and make my way to the third floor, where the "hospital" is.

"Get a doctor right fucking now," I instruct one of the nurses as I enter one of the rooms.

I lay Aria on the bed, desperately wanting to do something, but not being able to.

'God fucking damn it, where the fuck is the doctor," I shout, turning towards the door. As if on que, the doctor enters the room with a worried look on her face.

"What happened to her?"

"What the fuck does it look like? She fucking got shot," I snap at her, adrenaline and urgency flowing through my veins.

The doctor walks past me, immediately instructing the nurses to bring her the tools she needs.

"I'm sorry, but I'll have to ask you to leave the room, boss. We have to perform surgery on her to take out the bullet. She might not make it."

My blood turns cold. I turn around and exit the room. I run my hands through my hair, frustration making them tremble.

"Fucking damn it, you idiot! Why the fuck did you have to be so stupid?" I scream, punching the wall with my fist. Blood begins dripping from my knuckles, but I hit it over and over again, leaving red marks on the white wall. "I'm the one who'll kill you, not some shitty sniper," I whisper to myself, turning my back towards the wall and sliding down, sitting on the floor in front of the door she's in right now, fighting for her life. "You fucking idiot..." I curse her one last time, trying to calm down.

****Present****

I walk into my room, sighing in relief. She's ok.

I take off my now sleeveless shirt, throwing it on the ground, too unbothered to try and throw it away. I go to the bathroom, wanting to take a shower. Her blood is still on my hands, and it doesn't feel right. I feel the need to wash it away.

Aria, I'll found out what the fuck happened to you tonight. You are the only one that I wasn't able to kill, so you definitely aren't the type to be so reckless. I'll find out what's your connection to The Lions.

To be continued...

Hi! If you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote it! :P