Episode 29 - His Backstory, She Never Knew

It had been a week or more since Byeol and Niki broke up.

Niki was not seen in the school after that day which Byeol did not care about and was in fact happy that he was not there.

Fat liar, aren't you...

She scolded herself while she still felt her heart throbbing for Niki.

"Yah, Byeol! Have more drinks! Cheer yourself up!"
One of her classmates handed her a glass of grape juice and she gladly accepted it.

They were having a class party in a bar hosted by their classmate since it was his birthday.

"Thanks."
She headed back to her seat, wanting to have a casual chat with Hyunjung, Ja Yun, Jake and Jay.

However, when she went back to their table, everyone looked rather...

Mad...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Boyfriend [ Niki ]
- Episode 29 -
His Backstory, She Never Knew

Boyfriend [ Niki ]- Episode 29  - His Backstory, She Never Knew

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

- 29/06/22 + Wednesday -

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"What were y'all talking about?"
Byeol asked Ja Yun who had an anxious look on her face.

Only then did Byeol start to become worried because it was her first time seeing Ja Yun being so silent.

"You should tell her about it."
Hyunjung looked at Jake who shook his head and glared back at her.

"No, you tell her."
He retorted and Byeol just became more confused when Ja Yun was being dragged into it as well.

"Tell what?"
Byeol asked and everyone remained silent.

"What's wrong?"
She faked a smile to ease the tension until Jay angrily stood up.

"Are you very happy, right now? Right, you should be. After Niki gave his lung to you. You can do whatever you wish to whereas HE CAN'T!"
Jay yelled as he smashed the wine glass onto the table, luckily it did not injure anyone.