News Nobody Wanted To Hear

Levi POV

I heard crying from the living room. I went down and saw sora outside crying. He looked very pale. Obviously since I'm a good friend I went and asked him what was wrong. He looked like he was gonna faint so i brought him to the couch/sofa. I gave him a glass of water and he explained everything, I felt very bad for him, he has been through alot. He gave me his phone and he showed me something he posted on Instagram. "Love, hate & feelings" was the caption. I looked at it and in love it said "I love everybody that has been with me, and most importantly the squad!" The hate was "I hate how I never found out where my grandma went, but my parents always said she was in a better place. I also hate how Jaxx acts like I'm his rival, all I want is to be atleast his friend, is that to much to ask?" And feelings was "Even though I act happy, deep inside I feel lonely because all that was left of my family is my sister and she moved to another country for education.." (Note: Sora's Parents had gotten badly injured in a car crash and alex decided that him and his sister could live with her. A year after that happened. Sora's sister, Sona, Moved to another country for college. Sora was heartbroken since he never saw her again. And he doesn't know his grandma is still alive.) I felt horrible so I gave him a hug. Then I think he Hallucinated and ran out of the house. I have to admit. I felt sympathy since I've known him since about high school but he never told me this... I then saw Alex bolt out of the house after Sora.

Alex POV

"Levi, Did Sora tell you what happened aswell?" He responded "Yup, and I feel horrible that he hid all that from us."

Nobody POV

Levi showed Alex Sora's phone since he still had it, she read the post and more tears fell from her sparkly golden eyes. She shouted for everyone to come down for a meeting and sit in alphabetical order. (Alex, Charli, Jaxx, Levi, Light then Luca.)

Levi who knew what this was about decided to step in for Alex if she ever needed a break. She started explaining. When she got to the part of her talking to Sora outside, Levi stepped in and continued. Everyone in the room was shocked.

Charli POV

I cant believe Sora went through all that. I felt extremely bad for him. I looked over my shoulder and saw Jaxx who looked extremely embarrassed and looked like he knew he regretted what he did. Once Alex dismissed the meeting. Everyone except Jaxx and Alex remained in their seats.

I went up to Levi and brought him into my room. I asked him "Is there any spots you know he could be at?" Levi responded "Well there are 3 spots. 1, in the flower garden. 2, on the hill with the old cherry Blossom tree and the oak bench. And 3, on Sunset Bridge." I had a plan. I shouted Alex back down and told everyone except Jaxx the plan.

Sora POV

I was in my friend Charlotte's car. I had told her what happened and arrived immediately. I asked her if i could stay at her place for a few months while I searched for a house with the spare amount of money Alex payed me. I barely used any of it so I had about 15k to work with.

At 10 PM

I decided to take a walk to the cherry tree me and Levi used to visit weekly. It always helped us get over bad memories and continue on with life in a positive manner. I read this quote a few months ago and I always remind myself daily to do it. "Live Life to the fullest, strong wind may knock you down, but you always get back up and recover from it." I shed a tear as I thought about it. I ended up falling asleep on the bench as it swung with the flow of the breeze.

4 Months Later

Me and Charlotte were doing our daily routine. Breakfast, take her dog, Sandy, Out on a walk & buy groceries for the week. I decided to go on a walk myself to the flower garden to remind myself of how I used to love walking my dog, Skye, through it and she would always get scared of the butterflies. I laughed to myself until I found a note on the tree me and my ex-friend Damien used to carve out pictures on. I read it and I felt dizzy. It was Damien who wrote it and he wrote all the bad memories we had together and all the things he destroyed. I felt even more dizzy and sick to my stomach. That's when I fainted but could still hear everything and everyone around me. I felt someone pick me up and put me in a car. And i knew their voice. It was...

Jaxx POV

I cant believe i did that. He was through so much and I just made him even worse? What kind of a friend am I...

The 4 Months Went by

I still remember Sora's words. I could never forgive myself. I looked at the comments one day because we were doing a Q&a as a video today and most of the comments were "Where is Sora?" "We need our sad boi back!" Just to quote a few.

We recorded the Q&a and the last question was "Where is Sora?" Alex answered and said "We are sorry for not filling you guys in on this earlier, but Sora and another squad member got into a huge fight and left." I thought my next line was funny and said "I wOnDeR wHo ThAt MeMbEr WaS." Light and luca laughed but the others just did the outro. After the video was done I heard Levi and Charli run out of the house and got into Levi's car. I was confused but quickly caught on to what they were up to. They were searching for Sora.

Levi POV

I dropped Charli off at the hill with the cherry Blossom tree. I drove to the flower meadow and saw someone who looked just like Jaxx carry a blue haired person into their car. I knew the only blue haired person it could be was Sora. I ran up to where the car was but all that was there was a scarf. Sora's Scarf.

??? POV

Step 1: Look like his rival, complete! Step 2: have his friend see me carry him into my car, complete! And finally leave that pathetic boys scarf out so his friend knew it was him who was in the car.
I drove to my abandoned house and said my name to get in. "Damien." I made a voice recording of Sora and made it look like he said "I hate you all, i wish I never met you" and sent it to the squad. MWAHAHAHAAAA