A Breath Of Fresh Air ~FINAL~

Alex POV

I decided to take the squad on a vacation while I had a building company build us a bigger mansion. I decided to ask everyone where they wanted to go on a trip, these are what they responded with.

Alex: Phillipines
Levi: Japan
Sora: Japan
Sona: Japan
Luca: Philippines
Sally: Anywhere that is relaxing
Charli: Phillipines
Jaxx: Japan
Charlotte: Phillipines
Clover: Miami
Light: Anywhere with gummy worms

I decided to pick Japan since I've always wanted to see Tokyo and try the amazing food! Defo not just ramen...
*group chat*
*Queenie Mutes everyone except Sad Boi accidentally*
Queenie: WE GOING TO JAPAN MOTHERQUACKERS PACK YO BAGS WE GOING IN 6 HOURS!
Sad Boi: U didn't mute me so.... *Proceeds to spam tongue twisters and spam Queenie and also....*
Sad Boi: SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEEXPIALIDOCIOUS. (He said this about 20 times)
Queenie: Shut up. Anyways GET PACKING

After packing and arriving in Japan
Sora decided to run off with Jaxx to a random Orchard. The rest of us walked around Tokyo.

Sora POV

"Hey, we haven't went on a date in so long, sooooo LETS HAVE A DATE HERE!!!!" "I think someone is to excited, but sure." We basically found a beautiful Cherry Blossom tree and sat under it. "You know, if I hadn't proposed to you yet, I'd defo do it here." We started laughing "hah, it is pretty though. Not as pretty as u ;)." We then proceed to make out for 10 minutes. "We should go to our hotel, it's getting late." I agreed.
After arriving back
"So how was your date brothers?" Sona said in a sassy tone. "It went well thank you very much sis." We all laughed. We all had separate rooms.
Me, Jaxx, Jasper and Sona were in number 45
Light, Charli and Clover were in number 47
Charlotte, Bentley and Sally were in room 52
Alex, Levi, Alexis and Luca were in room 58

(Uh idk what to write so... TIMESKIP since this was mostly just filler)
1 month later
Alex: Everyone packed up?
Everyone: Yep
Sona: BAI JAPAN!!!!
After they touched down in Austin

Alex POV

"So guys, I took you on a trip because.... I BUILT A NEW MANSION!" Everyone cheered.
After we got everything moved into the new mansion (They went on vacation for 1 month) we recorded a house tour! We had our rooms custom painted in bright colours.
Sora and Jaxx shared a room
Sona and Sally shared a room
Luca and Levi shared a room
Clover and Charlotte shared a room
The kids had their own room
And Alex had the master bedroom all to herself. They also had murals of everyone in each room. Other rooms were: A kitchen, dining room, living room, storage room, 3 bathrooms (bc u never know how many ppl need it at once) A giant library, the biggest room in the house. We also had an art room, a learning room and a big garden! Life was as good as ever.
Peace was restored to the squad and everyone was happy.

Future:
Alex & Levi got married
Charli & Light got engaged
Sona adopted a daughter called Aimy
The squad got a new dog called Peanut
Sally was still alive :D
Covid was gone
The kids were all 7 years old
And everyone lived a peaceful life.
Everything revolvs around one word. FATE.

Thank you guys for the support on the book! My next book will be a high-school AU and it might release next week or in 2 weeks. Again thank you to everyone who read this and enjoyed it! Love you all <3 Byeeee see you guys in my next book!