Normality

Sona POV

I knew when Alex was driving to a hospital that this was about Sora. He told me everything that happened on that day, seems like I'm the most trusted person in his eyes. I mean he isn't wrong. Family is important so I can see why I am the most trusted.
At the mental hospital
"Hello Madam's, your friend is recovering but he will need to take therapy once a week." Sona sighed in relief "Can he come home?" "I'd recommend keeping him here for 1 more day, just so we can do a few more tests." "Anything that can help him!"

Alex POV

I could tell Sona was relieved, but who were the girls? I went to the room myself and tapped Levi who was bringing food for Sora. "Hey, can we talk after you give Sora his food?" "Sure."
10 minutes later
"Ok, so what did you wanna talk about?" "Well, do you know who those girls are?" Levi looked sad "Yeah.... Natalia was my girlfriend for many years until high school..."
*Flashback*
"Hey natalia, I'll be back in 10 minutes, buy yourself some food from the cafe with this $10." "Thanks babe <3"

Natalia POV

Heh, he's so dumb. He thinks I'm actually with him? As if, he's a disgusting b****. Oh look its the nerd, Sora the Sucker. "Hey dumb boy." "Wh-what do you want from me?" "THIS!" *Proceeds to beat up Sora with her friends* "CUT IT OUT RIGHT NOW!" "Babe he started to hit me 1st..." Levi wasn't falling for any of it. "I've saw what you have done to Sora and other students and I know you have been using me for my money. I'm breaking up with you and to top that, I'm suing you for theft because I have seen you steal money from students INCLUDING Me, My brother and Sora." "UGH, you were a pig anyways so i can't wait to steal more money from you at court you MOTHERQUACKER."
*End Of Flashback*
Wow, I'm flabbergasted. "Wow, so did you win in court?" "Yup, I had her repay everyone money and got her suspended from high school, but it just caused more pain to Sora..." "Hey hey, don't blame yourself, it was that idiots fault. Not yours." He looked more calm.
The next day

Sora POV

I'm actually feeling better, I'm not having re-occuring thoughts anymore. I'm finally..... Normal. I was checked out of the hospital and went home with Charli, Sona, Alex & Levi. Luckily Jaxx was at his Potato farm today so he didn't know what happened.
At the mansion

Luca POV

"Sora!!! Your back buddy." "Yeah, hopefully for the final time." "Papa!" Jasper said "Come here Jas!" I went to my room after and everything was normal for once. No fighting or crying, nobody is scared. I'm actually happy that everything is back to normal.

Jaxx POV

(This is 3 days after Sora returned btw)
Sora had decided to tell me what happened. I was happy that he was finally returning to his old self. Happy, Caring & Sweet. "So blueberry, wanna watch something?" "You know what, sure. These past few months have been crazy so why dont we watch something with the kids." I was relieved.

Clover POV

Me and my Squirrel sister were hunting for Nutz. We were great cooks so when we found nuts, we made alot of stuff. Nut ice cream, nut cake and DEEZ NUTZ (You knew that was coming lol) anyways, everyone enjoyed our food. We decided to make 5 cakes for the charity shop Sally worked at.

Sally POV

I was doing my normal shift at the charity shop. "Can we buy this rabbit plushie please?" "Ofcourse you can dear! That will be 4.56." "Thank you!" "No problem honey." I heard a knock at the door "it's open! Come in dear, ah Clover and Charli! What can I do for you?" "We decided to bring 5 cakes in so you can give a slice to every customer. 2 are made with nuts, 1 is red velvet and the rest is chocolate." "Oh thank you dears! I'm sure alot of customers will be happy with this."
5 hours later
Charli and Clover decided to stay and help out around the store, it was great having help sometimes. We also ran out of cake haha. Anyways my shift was over so i told Charli and Clover. "Sweetie's our shift is over, here is $20 for helping out!" They looked happy.

Charlotte POV

Once Sally, Charli and Clover got home. We made dinner and decided to have a movie night. We watched anime, the little mermaid and IT which surprisingly didn't scare anyone except for me :D. Alex had an idea and said to everyone to put our hands together. Then we all caught onto the idea. "1, 2, 3..... NORMALITY!!!" We all shouted and laughed. Then we all went to bed except Sora, Sona, Alex and Charli. They are to obsessed with anime. Anyways finally our crazy life was turning back to normal. It was a breath of relief honestly.

Next chapter is final :D. Hope you guys enjoy what's to come and see you guys later. LOVE YOU <3