Wedding ~Part 1~

Alex POV

It was 2 months ago that me and Levi gave birth and it was 4 days away from Sora and Jaxx's wedding. I tried convincing one of them to be in a dress but they refused, what a bunch of party poopers. Anyway it was me, Levi, Sona and Charlotte who were getting Sora his stuff for the wedding so I drove to that expensive mall again and walked in with Sora. He spotted a black tuxedo with a blue tie. He loved it! We ended up buying it then went to meet the others at the Make-up store. We walked in and Sora had his reservation booked so we were took right away. Me, Sora and Sona decided to get our hair dyed. Sona got it Turquoise again. Sora got Cyan with a few strands of red and I got blonde. Then we went to the hair cutting which we all got a haircut (This AU also has covid Canon, so they hadn't had their hair done since last year.) We payed, exited and walked to the decoration store. We got all the blue stuff for the wedding and the others were assigned to get the red stuff. We bought balloons, expensive plates and table cloths and flowers. I looked over at Levi and I could tell he was excited and nervous. He was sora's best man so ofcourse he would be. I calmed him down by saying "It will be fine, think of how happy Sora will  be to have you do this for him!" And that actually calmed down his nerves. "Thanks Alex, I needed that." "No problem honey!" I responded back. We were walking out of the store to drive home when Sora forgot something. He ran back in with Sona and we just waited at the car. They came back with 5 cakes. All had a blue and red yin-yang on them. We drove back home and got back before the others. We just relaxed.

Jaxx POV

It was me and Sora's wedding in 4 days so I went with Light, Luca, Charli and Clover to go shopping. (I won't explain this again, they just did the same thing as the others did. I'll only explain the suit buying part.) I went with Light into the Tuxedo shop and bought a Black suit with a Red tie. Light wanted to buy himself a suit aswell so he found a grey suit with a lilac tie and it was the only purple tie he could find so he went with it and bought it. (I aint explaining this so uh ya, continue on :D) we arrived home and it looked like the others had beaten us back. We walked inside and smelt dinner. They must of went to mcdonalds before arriving back. Dang we took a while. I looked at Sora and it seemed like we had the same idea for our hair. He had Cyan and a few red strands, while I had red with a few cyan strands. I tapped him and signalled to come to my bedroom. We went in and I asked him. "U thinking what I'm thinking?" He had a bright smile on his face "YAS" (NO smut c;) We snuck out at midnight and bought a whole bunch of cat milk. We also decided to get the dogs a treat aswell so we bought them a few toys. We went home to a quiet house. We snuck into the backyard and dug up our secret cat milk stash we had hidden under the bench. We put the cat milk into it then called it a night. Well atleast I did. Sora decided to annoy the group chat.

Group Chat

Sad Boi: @Everyone (he did this about 25 times)
Queenie: WAT U MOTHERQUACKER
Sad Boi: *Puts a clip of anime on the tv*
Queenie: IM COMING RN
Simpin' Squirrel: Who stole my nuts >:(
Sad Boi: That would be the man you are dating
Gummy Worm: Sora >:( I told you not to tell anyoneeeee
Sad Boi: You can never trust me ;)
Potato Man: Dont u dare say the last part of that sentence
Sad Boi: I wasnt planning on it
Emo Kid: STFU EVERYONE
Single Pringle: Nah
Sad Boi: Nah
Queenie: Nah
Potato Man: Nah
Gummy Worm: Nah
Simpin' Squirrel: Nah
Doctor: Nah
Crazy Kid: Nah
Girl named after a Flower: Nah
Emo Kid: I hate you all
Queenie: Love you too <3
Doctor: I HEAR ANIME, WHO IS WATCHING ANIME WITHOUT MEH
Sad Boi, Queenie & Single Pringle: That would be us
Simpin' Squirrel: I'm coming down aswell!
Potato Man: imma sleep
Everyone except Sad Boi: Night
Sad boi: @Potato Man (He did this about 50 times)
Potato Man: I don't care anymore .-.
Emo Kid: I have a solution, *Mutes Sad Boi*
Sad Boi: *Uses Sad Boi powers and Changes Emo Kid name to Bald Fat Silly Goose*
Bald Fat Silly Goose: I hate you
Sad Boi: I got u happy burger
Bald Fat Silly Goose: I instantly forgive u
Sad Boi: I'll give u it if u come pick ur WiFeY Up and take her to ur bedroom BECAUSE SHES SNORING ON MY SHOULDER!
Bald Fat Silly Goose: I understand your pain

And they all went to sleep.

If ur wondering where the kids were, it was a Saturday so Sally wasn't working and was taking care of them.
And now I'll tell you who is Bottom and Top
Sora: Switch
Jaxx: Switch
Alex: Bottom
Levi: Top
Charli: Bottom
Sona: TBD
Charlotte: TBD
Luca: TBD
Light: Top
Clover: TBD
Sally: Hell Nah I aint giving u this much info

So uh incase u wanted to know, that is who is Top and Bottom. I'm also only gonna post 1 part a day now. Love you guys and have a great Day/Afternoon/Night! <3 <3 <3 <3