H-huh?

Alex POV

It's the day. Finally! I hope Sora wakes up... if he doesn't. We will all miss him dearly. The doctor's said this was the only chance we had! I walked down stairs and saw breakfast already made? I went and sat down and saw Sally cooking. She was the best grandma you could ever ask for! Next Levi came down, then Luca, then Sona and ofcourse Light was last.

Light POV

*Light Mind* SPICY DRAMA YAS I LUV THIS

Alex POV

"So Sona, how is university going?" Levi asked with a mouthful of food. "It's going great! They say hopefully 1 more year and I can come back to the Usa!" She said excitedly.
After the food was ate
2 hours then the journey begins... I hope this works. We need Sora back!

Jaxx POV

I woke up early so I could get to the hospital. I took a taxi & once I arrived, I went straight to Sora's room. I blushed seeing him. I sat there for 30 minutes until I heard a noise. Be right back Sora! Kisses his forehead.
Did I just do that!? Well anyways I'm gonna go see who is- SMACK
"Ouch." Jaxx exclaims. "Sorry! Are you alright?" Clover asked worried. "Yea I am." Wow, so many things are happening. I guess you could say it was fate? But I wasn't worried about that. I'm excited to see Sora again! I haven't seen his Navy Blue eyes in so long. I can't wait to tell him how I feel...

Sona POV

I'm gonna see my brother again! I can't wait :D! But there is a chance he won't wake up from his eternal slumber (That's what Sona says for coma.) I'm gonna get ready right now! I put on a blue crop top, some black jeans & my bracelet of me and Sora. I started to get emotional thinking about it. It was fate after all. We were meant to be reunited eventually, but I didn't think it was going to be this way....

Sally POV

I cooked breakfast for everyone! They seemed happy. I decided I was gonna move back to Texas because after all, that's where I'm happiest. I made a cake and decorated the house to celebrate my Grandson being back home! It was his favourite flavour, red velvet, with French vanilla frosting coloured blue. It looked like this

I got my blue plaid shirt on and my favourite Teal skirt which Sora & Sona bought me for my 55th birthday

I got my blue plaid shirt on and my favourite Teal skirt which Sora & Sona bought me for my 55th birthday. I decided to drive everyone there.

*3 hours later*

Sona POV

Words can't describe how excited I am right now. We went into the hospital and went to the room. A red haired boy, an orange haired girl, Charlotte & Clover were sitting there. I went up to Sora and gave him the biggest hug ever! That's when I saw his finger move. Everyone stood silent. My mind went haywire. Then his eyes opened. "H-huh?"

Thank you guys for the support :D love you all!