Wedding Day ~Part 3~

Levi POV

Sora and Jaxx decided to sleep in diffrent rooms so they wouldn't see each other till the wedding. I decided to let Sora sleep with me and kicked Alex on to the Couch, what can I say? I'm a sassy goose ✌. Light did the same to Charli, so they decided to steal Sora & Jaxx's room. Sora woke me up at 4 in the morning. "Cmon u silly goose, we gotta go to the wedding plaza" Sora exclaimed excitedly "Alex, Sona, Charlotte and Charli are already there decorating so I wanna get there before Jaxx." I sighed "Ok, ok, lemme get dressed and get my suit.
After getting dressed
"Kk lets go" I said quietly as we got into my car
After they arrived
Alex greeted us in and showed us our room to get our suits on. I went into the bathroom 1st (They ain't gonna change infront of each other got that? Ok hope u do (:) then I came out and Sora went in. Once he came out he looked stunning. We heard a knock on our door and it was Luca. "Can I change in here? Charli is trying to force me into a dress." "Sure bro." Then he got changed. We then sat and talked about all the fun memories we had together. One example was: We were at a ice cream parlour when a crazy drunk girl ran into luca making him fall face first into his ice cream sandwich. He wasnt hurt, but it was so funny.

Jaxx POV

"Light, how do u think Sora is doing?" I asked. "Probably excited and nervous, I can go check on him if u like?" "Please do!" I asked him politely.

Light POV

I went up to Alex and asked "where is Sora & Levi's room?" "They are in room 11 to the right of us." "Thanks Alex!" I knocked on the door and Levi answered. "Hey Light! What brings you here?" "Jaxx asked me to check on Sora." "Hey Light! Tell him I'm fine C:" Sora responded happily "got it! Cya guys in 2 hours :D" I then left. I heard Sora practicing his Vows. I think so atleast. I went back and told Jaxx, he was relieved. I heard a small knock on the door. It was Jasper! "Hey Jasper!" Jaxx exclaimed happily. By now he had said a few words, like "Daddy, Papa and a couple others.

Sally POV

I cant believe my little Sora is getting married. I'm so excited for him. He's my 1st grandkids getting married so i can definitely say I'm over the moon happy. I knocked on his dorm "Hi Sally!" I heard Mr Goose say (This came Into my mind and I had to say it lol) "GRANDMA!" Sora ran up to me and hugged me. "I better get my dress on, see you guys at the wedding!" I said getting emotional. Alex had picked a dress for me and I loved it. It was a pearl white dress with blue ribbons attached.

Charlotte POV

It was time for the wedding. Everyone sat in their chairs (Also it was only the squad that is here, they wanted it to be a private thing.) Jaxx came out 1st holding light's arm. Light seemed more emotional than Jaxx. Probably missed him gummy worms to much. Anyways jaxx went onto the podium and stood there, he let out a few tears. Sally was already crying so much at this point, same with Sona but she was a little bit more calmer. Sora then walked out holding Levi's arm. Jaxx got even more emotional. He stood up at the podium and Jaxx started his Vows (I have no clue how to write Vows, so u can imagine them in yo head :D) Then Sora said his. "You may now kiss the groom." And they kissed. We all cheered. Sally was balling at this point. Sona, Charli and surprisingly Levi wasn't far behind her. We all walked to the dining room and ate steak, then had some cake. The rest of the day was pretty chill. Just Sora and Jaxx opening presents from the squad members. Here is what they got them:

Sora's is before the comma, Jaxx's is after

Levi: A Blue Charm Necklace and a Red plushy, A blue plushie and some red hair dye
Alex: A custom made Blue glow up sign saying "Sad boi moments," A custom made Red glow up sign saying "Potato Man."
Charli: Nuts, Nuts.
Light: A pack of blue gummy worms, a pack of red gummy worms.
Sona: A pendant with Sona and Sora, A pendant with Sona & jaxx with a message saying " Brother-In-Law."
Charlotte: A Baking kit, A Tomato Growing Manual.
Luca: A Blue and Red hoodie, A Blue and Red Hoodie
Sally: A Necklace which splits apart saying "Love Forever and Ever," the same Necklace but also a hand made woolly sweater saying "Grandson-In-Law."
Clover: A blue flower shirt saying "Cancer," A Red flower shirt saying "Sagittarius."
"Thanks for all the gifts guys!" Sora said excitedly. "No problem!" Then we all hugged. We played truth or dare to end the night off.

Nobody POV
"Truth or dare Alex!" Sora said "Dare >:)" "Punch Levi" "Gladly" Sad goose moments. I'll write what each member had to do (Sally was sleeping btw)
Alex: Punch Levi (Dare)
Charli: Throw all of her nuts away (Dare)
Light: (Truth) What is ur fave anime? MHA
Jaxx: Make fries rn (Dare)
Levi: Wear a piece of everyone's clothing. (Dare)
Sona: (Truth) Who is ur fave family member? Sora :D *They Hugged After*
Charlotte: (Truth) Have you ever had a crush? Yes, a guy named Sanchez
Luca: BUY ME MORE NUTS AND A FRIENDSHIP BRACELET (Guess who said this one xd, anw Dare)
Clover: Kiss the person you hate the most here, she kissed Light because she hates how LOUD he drinks iced coffee AND how LOUD he eats gummy worms bc he lip smacks like nikocado avocado (Dare)
Sora: Make out with Jaxx (Dare)

Thanks for the support guys :D I took a break from writing yesterday but I felt like i had to get this chapter out today! Love u guys <3