Backstories

Sora

Sora wasn't a popular student in high school. He was usually mocked for the scar on his forehead and for being a nerd. He transitioned into high school expecting the same fate as other years, but one student called Levi protected him when he was getting beaten up one day. From then on, Sora was having a quite normal experience in high school. Levi told him to dye his hair so he could look a bit more "fit in" with the school and he did. He has had his hair dyed ever since high school. The high school had a thing at graduation where they would pick the best Couples, Siblings and best friends. Levi and Sora ran for best friends and won! They're bond just kept growing closer. Years later, Levi introduced him and Sona to Alex & when their parents died from the car crash, Alex let them move in. Now Sora is a 24 year old young adult and his sexuality is Bi.

Sona

Sona was the same as her older brother Sora. She would get mocked for her weight and height. She met Charlotte in Middle School and they were BFF'S ever since. She actually had a pretty good high school experience unlike her brother when he started high school. She usually hung out with Levi, Sora and Charlotte at break and lunch time. When she saw Sora dye his hair, she decided to do the same and dyed it Teal. She wasn't awarded anything at graduation but she still had a great experience. Now she is a part-time doctor and a 23 year old young adult. Her sexuality is Aroace.

Jaxx

Jaxx was the popular kid in school. He always had people fighting over who was his girlfriend but Jaxx had none of that. What he didn't tell them was he is gay and didn't have an interest in girls. He usually hung out with Light and Alex. He actually started college before dropping out after 1 year. He started the squad with Alex, Light & Charli (in this AU.) He is a 24 year old young adult who has 2 kids and is getting married to Sora 😏(NO SMUT I PROMISE ;-;)

Charli

Charli was always fairly average in school, she had a BFF called dove before she betrayed her. She always loved one kid and was often called "Simp" or "Squirrel" because she loved nutty things. Or even both "Simpin' Squirrel." She just brushed it off as the Queen she is and ended up getting asked out by the guy who she Simped For. Light. They currently are still in a Boyfriend-Girlfriend relationship and have no kids. Her sexuality is Pan

Light

He was the class clown, everyone always laughed at him. He enjoyed it tho because he enjoys attention, that's why he always slurped iced coffee so loudly. One student went deaf because of it. He was always mischievous acting like he was the king of the school but was shy inside. He had a BFF called Jaxx who knew his sexuality from a young age. So when Light asked him to come out as Bi, he happily agreed and helped him. Now he is a OG member of the squad and has millions of fans watching him every day!

Charlotte And Clover

They always stuck together. Charlotte even failed 1 year just so she could be with her sister. They were inseparable until one day they had a huge fight. They never spoke to each other again for about 2 years. That's when Charlotte met Sona. She became her new BFF and always hung out with her. Sona knew about the fight with Clover and Charlotte so she decided to lock them in a room for a day. When she opened it in the middle of the night. They were hugging each other. Now they both are part of the squad and both are Aroace.

Levi

He was always the Chill dude until high school where he had girls asking him out every few minutes. He once saw a student getting kicked and beat up by a few of his fangirls and screamed at them to "CUT IT OUT!" That's when he met Sora. They always hung out with each other after that day and ended up winning an award at graduation. Fast forward a few years and they still are inseparable! He is Alex's Fiancée and has 1 biological kid. He is straight.

Alex

2 words. Popular Af. She was always the favourite in the schools. Even the rich girl in high school called Serena wasn't even as popular or pretty as Alex. She was at a party when she met Levi. They talked and talked and talked and talked (You get the point) and eventually fell in love. She started the squad and then she met Sora and Sona who were practically homeless. They let them move in and offered them a part in the squad. Sora agreed but Sona went to college. Now she is a millionaire youtuber who has 1 kid and is the fiancé of Levi. She is also Bi

Luca

Not much backstory here. He was always the quiet one. He met Charli the same way Levi met Alex and at the same party. One day got invited to Alex's squad by Levi & Charli since they wanted a new member. He is a young adult who doesn't have a partner. He is Asexual.

Sally

She is a 78 year old grandma who had a ruff past. Her parents got shot, her husband had a heart attack and her children died in a car crash. All she has left is her grand-children and great-grandchildren. She is straight and is very happy with her new "Family."

Thanks for the support guys <3 love you all and peace out!