Prologue

POV || Choi Jisu

I got off my car and walked into the tattoo shop I had been wanting to go to ever since I saw her. The girl that had pastel pink hair and tattoos all over her fingers and arms, but they weren't just any type of tattoo. Each had a symbolic meaning. She had a lip ring that perfectly fit her bottom lip, right in the center.

When I walked in, the sudden smell of cigarettes and ink filled the air. There were men sitting in lounge chairs, emitting smoke from their mouths while looking at me as I walked to the counter.

"Name?" A girl asked. I looked over to her with a cold look, I never smile. No one had ever made me smile for a while and I don't care to smile, I only care about revenge.

"Choi Jisu, I requested a specific person" I said as I looked at all the designs in the glass case.

"She is working on someone and she will be done in ten minutes. Sit over there"

I nodded and walked over to an empty space where I could sit alone and enjoy my space.

But of course that had to be ruined when a guy came over and sat next to me. He seemed nerdy and quirky. A tattoo shop like this don't really fit for him.

"Hi...is this your first time getting a tattoo as well?" He asked me. Yes, probably just turned of age.

"No" I continued to scroll on my phone without looking at him.

"I don't see any tats on you though" He chuckled. I sighed and unzipped my leather jacket, revealing my tattoos that went up my arm and onto my collarbone.

"Is that enough to prove?" I gave him an annoyed look. He nods and walks off, thank god.

I reached in my pocket and got out my RPM. I got annoyed with the loud laughter of the men so I needed some type of drug to make sure I wouldn't blow up.

As I was hitting the RPM I heard my name be called. I looked behind me and there she was. The pink haired girl that caught my eye.

I blew out the smoke and got off the chair, walking towards her. "Hello...Shin Ryujin"

"Hello, follow me" She smiled joyfully and led me to a room. I walked into the room and sat at the chair while she got on some gloves.

"So, what tattoo design are you looking for today?" She asked me. She had unique dimples when she smiled, they were like whiskers.

"I want you to do whatever you want" I said as I hit my RPM again.

"Alright let's see then, I have a large amount of personal designs. Here" She handed me a book of drawings and I sorts through each one until I finds one that I felt drawn too.

"I want this one" I points to a drawing that had a snake and dagger on it, the snake had a diamond like pattern skin and it was hugging around the dagger. The dagger had SR initial on the top of the blade, I think it was her initials. The handle of the dagger had 'momento mori' written in a staggering font.

"Ah, you have good taste...where would you like it?" She chuckled and brought over the tray of permanent markers so she could trace the design.

"Cleavage line, right down the middle" I said and blew the fog from my mouth, I hadn't realized I held it in for so long as I was looking at the tattoo, it gave me that buzz feeling I love.

"Well I'll warn you, there is no cartilage there so it will hurt, is this your first-"

I took off my leather jacket, once again revealing my tattoos.

"Okay then, not your first time, I'll just trace the outline first and then continue with the tattoo...is that good?" She smiled again. How does she keep smiling so much? I don't understand how a person smiles that much at once.

"Yeah it's fine"  I takes off my shirt and places it to the side of me.

"How big?" She asked.

"However you want it" I looked at her.

"Alright, would you like something to cover?"

"No I'm fine, both girls anyways" I said and unclasped my bra.

She took a marker and started to trace the outline, I lied back and just closed my eyes to relax.

I opened my eyes again and watched her, she was so concentrated on making it perfect. I saw a tattoo that was behind her ear, it was a feather.

She licks her lip and leaned up looking at the drawing, then she started to draw again.

It had been twenty minutes and she told me she was done. She went to go and get some more ink and came back shortly after.

"Okay, I will start the inking process. You ready?" She asked me.

"Yep" I looks into her eyes with my emotionless voids.

She nods and leaned down, I could feel her breathe on my chest as she points the ink gun towards me. She softly pressed the needles to my skin and I starts to feel them inject the ink.

"Your a pro, does it not hurts huh?" She looked up with a smile.

"No...I don't really feel much" I closed my eyes and leans my head back against the chair.

"Have you any pain sensors then?" She chuckled as she leaned up. I opened my eyes and she was observing it.

"I like pain, is that a problem?" I asked rudely.

"Not at all, this will look perfect with the roses around it" she was talking about the black and white roses that were on my collarbones and arms. I nods my head lightly and closed my eyes again as she continues. It would take hours I knew it. I didn't care.