Epilogue

***************10 years later***************

POV || Third Person:

"Babe?" Ryujin called for Jisu as she walked through the house. The summer had just began, and the two girls were planning a family trip to the sea.

Ryujin walked down the stairs, wearing a white nightgown. She had just woken up and Jisu wasn't beside her.

The sun from the windows shined through on to her, warming her bare arms and lighting up her shimmering skin. She sighed and ran her fingers though her long black hair they fell down to her waist.

"Jisu?" Ryujin called out again while walking towards her office. She knocked on the door and then opened it.

"I said no, it's not going to happen" Jisu said frustrated. She was standing at the window, one arm across her chest as the other rested on it, holding the phone to her ear.

"I won't let her in field again, it's not safe..." Jisu sighed loudly and pinched the bridge of her nose.

Ryujin leaned on the door frame, observing her from behind. Jisu still wasn't dressed either, she was only in black sweatpants and a bra.

The sun made her pale skin glow and her slick brown hair shine.

"..I'm pulling Chaeryeong and Yeji off of the force, it's time for them to retire from the first base" Jisu turned around and smiled at Ryujin, in which the ladder returned with her bright smile and whisker dimples.

"I'll put them on third base, they can be in security base" Jisu finished up the call and threw her phone onto her desk and walked over towards Ryujin, wrapping her arms around her waist and pulling her into a hug.

"Good morning baby" Jisu kissed her lips and smiled, moving a stray hair from her face.

"Good morning, is everything alright?" Ryujin rested her head against Jisu's shoulder.

"All good, just finishing up a few things before we leave this weekend for Boracay. How did you sleep?" She asked the younger, who was kissing her neck softly.

"Hm not bad, it would've been better if you woke up next to me" Ryujin pouted a little and lifted her head.

"I'm sorry babe, i'll make sure to wake up next to you every time from now on. besides it's only 6 am" Jisu said with a small smirk and started to kiss Ryujin's lips passionately, bringing her into the room, closing the door and locking it.

She led Ryujin to the desk, pushing off her phone and paper, then lifting up on to it too kiss her more deeply.

Ryujin wrapped her arms around Jisu's nape, pulling her closer, their bodies radiating heat from each other's presence.

Jisu's hand traveled from Ryujin's waist to her thigh, slowly teasing her way up to the core. She broke from the kiss, starting to kiss the sweet spot upon her neck.

"hmm Jisu-yah" small moans fell from Ryujin's mouth as Jisu teased her entrance over her panties. "More baby, p-please" she begged.

"Just be quiet, the kids might hear" Jisu whispered and kissed her lips to make sure she won't be too loud, taking off her panties completely.