see you again

POV || Shin Ryujin

"Choi Jisu" I kept saying her name as I lied in my bed, looking out the window of my apartment bedroom. I looks at all the stars that I could see in the sky.

Maybe I should get a phone...I want to be able to see her again. I turns off my light and turns to the window, watching an airplane fly by as I start to fall sleep.

//
"Choi Jisu!" I said running to her. I just ran into her on the street thankfully. I smiled and waved as I reached.

"Ryujin!" She smiles and gave me hugs. "Wanna go?" She asks and holds out her hand. I nodded and intertwines our fingers.

We started to walk on.
//

"Fuck...what was that?" I rubbed my eyes and it was already morning. "She smiles?"

I sighs and shook my head, getting out of bed and putting on my clothes. I just wore a thin long sleeve white shirt, with black sweatpants, and white shoes.

I grabbed my wallet and walks out the door. I got on my car and drove off to a phone shop, I couldn't decides between an iPhone or Samsung.

"What would Choi Jisu buy?" I found myself asking that question as I sat at a red light waiting for it to turn green.

POV || Choi Jisu

I got off my bed and went into my large closet. I live in a mansion but I'm the only one who lives here permanently. Excepts for the girl I have captive for now.

"Ms. Choi?" The maid calls my name.

I walk out of the closet and opens the door.

"Yes?" I asked annoyed. I don't like my maids, they get in my ways.

"You have a visitor at the door, should I allow them in?" She asks.

"Who is it?" I asked and gives her a dirty look.

"I'm not sure? It's a girl" She told me.

How in the hell would she not ask for names.

I huffs and nodded. "I'll just go down, go make sure Yuna doesn't make a sound"

The maid nodded and walked off.

POV || Shin Ryujin

I just ended up buying an iPhone, I didn't care what Choi Jisu uses, a phone is a phone.

I looked up her name and I found a few accounts on different social medias. I logs into an Instagram account and scrolls through her feed.

"She had an iPhone, I went with a good choice then" I said to myself. I found one with her house and did a picture scan on google.

I found the address and it's only a few minutes from my house

I found the address and it's only a few minutes from my house. She lives close then.

I drives to her house and it's huge. That's why she gives me so much at the tattoo shop, she is rich.