wanting you

~Mature Content ahead.
Read at your own risk~

POV || Shin Ryujin

I pushed her against the door and she widened her eyes. I had caught her by surprise.

I leans closer to face and I could feel her breaths shorten quickly.

"Choi Jisu"

"Y-yes?" She stutters. She never has stutters

"You keep making me want you. Stop messing with me" I said with a smirk.

"I wants you too. I'm not trying to mess with you, I don't know hows to court you" she states.

I look her up and down. Her body proportion is amazing. I tooks her by the waist and pulls her close to me. She is just a little bit smaller than I am but not by much.

"Can I kiss you?" I asks huskily. I saw her face turns red which made me feel accomplished.

"Yes...kiss me now"

With that I smash my lips upon hers and passionately kisses her. I felt her tongue lick my lip ring and so I opened my mouth so she could enter my mouth.

Our tongues fought while our hands were roaming each others body. I cupped her breast in my hand while her hand gropes my butt, giving is squeezes and spanks.

She turned us around and pushed me to the door without letting go of my lips. Her hand started to rub my vagina, I starts to feel horny from it, like I was a teenager again, wanting more of something.

"Jisu-ah...please..I want you to fuck me"

"Sure thing love" I saw her smirk.

I actually saw her smirk, I've never seen it before. I've never seen her smile or laugh. If I can make her smirk, then surely I'll trys to make her laugh and smiles.

I was too focused on her smirking at me that I felt so much pain when she entered two fingers into me. My knees buckles on their own and I fell, she caught me buts her fingers only went deeper.

"Ahh Jisu...it hurts so good" I moaned. She picked me up and put me into the chair.

"Are you still a Virgin then?" She asks me. I nods because I can't seems to find the right words to say without moaning so loud.

I felts her add another finger and the pain levels went up, I didn't care though. I still want more.

"Do you need a break?"

I wanted to cum, I felt I was close.

I shook my head "Make me cum Jisu-ah"

"Then hang on" I saw her smirk again. She keeps smirking.

POV || Choi Jisu

I added a fourth finger and thrusted so hard that I think it was the fastest I could go. I saw blood on my fingers and I think I went too hard on her.

"Ryu, breathe" I told her.

"It's so good" she moaned. Her eyes were rolled to the back of her head and her back was arched, making it easier for me to go farther into her.

"I'm so close...ahhh Jisu ugh" she moaned as she released. I removed my fingers and licks her cum from my fingers. She was breathing heavily and panting hard.

"Your so pretty, Ryu" I smiled. I haven't smiled in years, it felt like it was the first time I had ever smiled.

She leaned up and gave me a hug "you are smiling, I haven't seen it before. I love it Jisu-ah, I love to put emotions in your heart that can display upon your eyes, I want to see the stars in your eyes, I want to make sure that the voids of a beautiful girl gets filled with emotions that you have never felt, Jisu-ah"