chasing me

POV || Choi Jisu

I couldn't atop thinking about what Yuna said. If it was true or not.

-Flashback 3 weeks ago:

"How much more time do you need to give me the rest?" I asked her. She hasn't giving me the money back yet.

"I dont know unnie, next payment will be in full. Completely two million. Im working at the tattoo shop with Ryujin unnie to help me make more money"

I sighs and shakes my head "you are a pain in my ass you know?"

"Im sorry unnie, i mean it" She knelt down before me and tears came from her eyes. Such a crybaby.

"Whatever. Dont be mean to your sister" i was going i walk out of the room but Yuna had called my name again.

"What?" At this point i was annoyed with her.

"Did unnie tell you she needs surgery again? I dont think she will have the money...c-can you help her?"

"What surgery?" She never told me about anything having to do with medical.

"She needs a bone marrow transplant unnie, she had leukemia again. I went through her medical bill by accident when i was trying to find a wifi passcode"

Leukemia? And again?

"When did you find this out?" I asked. I would have to ask Ryu about this.

"Yesterday, the bill was from last week"

Flashback ended-

I sighed and continued making breakfast
Ryujin was upstairs sleeping and she didn't have to be at the shop until later.

Once i was done i went upstairs to my room to wake her.

And there she was, sleeping peacefully while the spring sun hits her bare skin. She refused to get dressed after taking a shower last night because she was too hot.

If she has leukemia, i dont want to push it. I need to play it safe for now.

I kneel down to her face and lightly kissed her cheek "Ryu, wake up"

She slowly opened her eyes and a smile formed on her face. Her whiskers starts to show as her eyes shines brightly.

I gave her a smile and kissed her head. She wrapped the sheet around her naked body and sat up, pouting.

"Why?" I asked. She tapped her lips and I chuckles. I gave a her a peck on the lips a few times but then started to kiss her passionately.

She wrapped her arms around my nape and pulled me closer, i ended up falling on top of her but we didnt stop.

Our lips moved in sync as our breaths shorten. It was slow, but passionately slow.

I could feel her calm energy start to escalate to a more lustful energy. She grabbed my clothed dick and started to rub it. But before she could turn me on, I grabbed her hand and moved it above her head. I knew what she wanted but not a chance will she get it.

Not until I know that she is okay.

I broke from the kiss and smiled, I was panting too. I kissed her forehead and she huffed.

"Its time to eat, we have to talk" I said and pulled her up. The sheet fell beneath her breasts, so I pulled her sheet up.

"What about? How hot I am?" She bluffed and flipped her pink hair. I rolled my eyes and smiled.