introduce me

POV || Shin Ryujin

I was still working on this woman. I think it had been three hours by now. I don't know her name or anything. All I know is that she doesn't talk much or smile at all.

She was just laying there in front of me without a top on as I was working on her tattoo. It was hard to do the letters on the handle though. I had to do something so I wouldn't mess it up.

"What is your name?" I asked her. She opened her eyes and looked at me. Her cold voids send shivers down my spine yet at the same time I want to know more about this mysterious woman.

"Choi Jisu" she answered plainly.

"Well then Choi Jisu...this might be awkward but, I'm going to have to sit on you to do this part" I said as I grabbed a different ink gun.

"Do what ever you have to, I'll kill you if you mess it up" She told me.

I chuckled nervously and smiled. She closed her eyes again and lied her head back. "Don't think I'm joking, I'm being serious"

"Of course, I won't mess it up" I promise. I moved on top of her, I was practically straddling her as awkward as it sounds.

I have worked on many people but I have never worked on someone that is half naked. They always ask for covers so it's not embarrassing to them, but it seems she does this often.

I took a deep breath and placed my hand on her shoulder to balance myself as I start to tattoo the letters on. After another hour of me sitting on her, I was finally done.

"And...finished" I sighs in relief. I leaned up and looks at the tattoo that I felt a deep connection to. She might not be happy when I tell her I have the same tattoo.

I pulls down my grey sleeves of my sweatshirt and takes off my gloves. I wipe my sweaty hands on my black jeans and get off of her lap.

"Come take a look" I smiles at her and walked over to the mirror. She got off the chair and walked over to the mirror. I tried to read her expression as she observed it but I didn't see anything in her emotionless eyes.

"What the hell is this?" She asked me. I got scared and bows at her.

"I'm sorry I can give a full refund and pay for removal" I quickly says.

"I love it" she states. I looks at her confused.

"Pardon?"

"I said I love it...are you deaf?" Her emotionless voids looked deep into mine.

"Ahh...thank you miss" I bows again smiled brightly.

"What's your socials?" She asked me as she put her bra back on.

"Socials? Don't have any, sorry" I chuckled as got out some antibiotics to put on the tattoo for recovery.

"Then what about a number?" She emitted smoke from her mouth. How does she intrigue me so much?

"I don't have a phone either, off the grid"

She walked up to me and put her face close to mine. "Then I guess we won't have contact anymore" she slapped a bundle of money in my hand. It was only five-hundred thousand won but she gave me one million won. That is way too much.

I runs after her and grabbed the sleeve of her leather jacket. She turned to me and looks into my eyes again. It makes me feel hypnotized.

"This is too much, please I can't except it" I hand her back five-hundred thousand.

"You don't want any extra money?" She asked me.

I shook my head. "Thank you for your kindness, but I don't needs any extra money"

She walks a few steps forward and engulfs me into a hug. My eyes were wide open.

POV || Choi Jisu

I wanted to give her a hug, I don't know why. I just felt like I wants to hug her. So I did.

I embraced her into my hug and she felts warm.

I stays like that for a minute and let go, walking out of the shop. I breathes in the cold air that fills my lungs and walks to my black car that was only down the street.

I got on my car and started the ignition. As I did so. I got a call.

"Hello?"

[Ms. Choi we have the victim here, she's tied to the chair]

"Okay, I'll be on my way back now"

I hangs up the phone and drives to the abandoned building that was where the victim was taken.

Once I got there, I got off my car and slammed the car door. I walks into the building and I saw my three bodyguards standing around a girl that was tied up with a white cloth around her mouth.

She had red hair and pale skin, she had been crying I could tell. She stares at me as I walk up to her.

"You're here Ms. Choi" one of the bodyguards say. They all bowed and walked off.

"This is the pain I go through huh? How many times are you gonna run from me now?" I ask the girl who has tears running down her cheeks while staring at me. I walks closer to her and bend down to her face.

I slowly takes off the white cloth from her mouth and placed it to the side.

"I'm t-tired. I want to live freely" She whimpered. I sighs and stood up patting her head before I lightly pull her hair to make her look up to me.

"Free my ass. If you would work as you should you could live freely...I guess for now, you will have to deal with my and my gang" I looks into her dark brown eyes and held her chin instead of her hair.

"P-please. I'll do anything to move from this spot. I won't run away again" She begs. I looked behind her to contemplate, I don't know if I can trust her yet.

"I'll take you back to my house for now. You won't leave until I can trust you to not run" I let go off her face and motioned my bodyguards to come over.

They took her off the chair but held on to her arms as she stood up. I walked back out to my car and drove off while they took her back to my house.

I couldn't stop thinking about that girl. Shin Ryujin. I cant tell why. She just ignited something in my heart and makes it feel warm again. But I can't focus on that, I have to focus on works.