new girl?

POV || Shin Yuna:

When my sister hung up the phone I got nervous. She doesn't know I'm into girls, even though she is too. Will she think of me differently? Think I'm a slut because I'm with a girl like she is?

"Babe, stop thinking so much" my girlfriend touched my shoulders and gently massaged then.

I took a deep breath and look up to her.

"I think it's time we tell her, is that okay?" I asked and played with her long flowing brown hair. I creased my eyes brows with a pout on my lips.

She kissed my soft spot earning a few light moans before speaking. "Of course babygirl, whatever you want"

She gave me a kiss on the temple before going back to my bed. We had been dating for a year now. But, no one knew.

I guess it's finally time to tell my sister that I am in love, in love with my girlfriend.

Sound easier than it is. Right?

I know, I don't want to explain anything because this nervousness is making me nauseous.

"Oh Yuna baby, you're pale. Are you okay?" My girlfriend asked me while pressing her palm to my head.

I smiled lightly and nodded.

I'll just keep my mind off of it for now.

POV || Shin Ryujin:

"Alright, babe...It's done!" I announced as I finally finished the tattoo. It was beautiful, indeed.

"Oh fuck, baby girl that's beautiful" Jisu told me while chuckling, she stood up and went to the mirror to look at it better.

(Photo is on first page for the tattoo)

"I'm in love with my own creation" I told with a smirk. Jisu turned around and shook her head while walking towards me sexily. Oh fuck the way her hips sway like that.

"Just wait till I fill you up with my sperm and a baby comes" Jisu rasped. Damn...why is she always so hot?

"Oh I'll wait definitely" I giggled and stole a kiss from her lips. She held my waist and kissed my head. She then went back to the mirror and checked the tattoo out again.

POV || Lee Chaeryeong:

Yeji and I were just out for a walk. But there was a deafening silence between us that made me anxious. So finally I decided to speak up.

"Yeji? Are you sure you haven't been avoiding me? I'm really sorry about the other night-"

"No im not avoiding you, im trying to gather all that happened. Because I don't want it to be a mistake, just something like a one night stand and rarely see each other again. That's not how it works in my world" Yeji interrupted me. Her voice was calm and unsure like mine.

"Yeji, ill assure you that in the future, I'll be putting a ring on your finger. You hear me huh?" I told her with a bright smile and kissed her knuckle.

You nodded with a bright smile, showing her cute cat like eyes and dimple.

"I'll look forward to it Lee Chaeryeong" Yeji winked and we walked on.

I was speaking nothing but the truth. I'll treat her like a queen, give her everything she wants and every thing she deserves.

My love for her will never be unnoticed, and every single person that we pass by will know she is the Mafia boss's baby. My baby.

I'll raise our child like she is, the most kind heard and sweetest woman of all. Even the girl of my dreams couldn't beat this mystery woman.

She's like an abstract painting, trying to find the realism of each aspect of the shapes that for the most unique and detailed styles of art.

Even Van Gogh couldn't figure out this beautiful piece. Only I will, only me.

"Yeji is mine, and if a single person touches her I'll not be very happy" i announced as I dropped Yeji back off at the tattoo shop so she can finish her shift.

"Do you have to announce that every single time?" Ryujin complained while placing antibiotics on Julia's leg.

"Yes, now I will get going. Babe I'll pick you up tonight Hm?" I turned to Yeji but she was blushing hard, even redder than a cherry.

She nodded with a shy smile and returned to the glass counter.

"Alright-"

The door rang and we all looked over. It was Yuna with another tall girl her age, they both walked in hand in hand. Who the hell is this now?

I raised my eyebrows and check out the girl. She's cute I guess, taller than me, dark hair, dark eyes.

"Hi, im Wonyoung..Yuna's girlfriend" she held out her hand to Ryujin.

Oh boy was ryujin surprised. She kept looking at Yuna for an explanation. But Yuna was too nervous to say a single word.