mission one - success?

POV || Shin Ryujin

"baby, wake up"

i heard a voice call me and so i opened my eyes slowly. it was jisu that was above me, giving me light kisses on my cheeks.

"we have to wake baby, we have a mission" she smiled lightly and moved hair out of my face. i nodded and stretched to wake myself more.

i felt more fatigued then usual but maybe i just need some food and water. jisu helped me sit up and kissed my lips, making me smile more.

"i'll go make you some coffee and food yeah?" she caressed my hand and i nodded.

"i'll be back baby, go on and take a shower" she kissed my lips once more and got off of me, closing the door behind her. i got off the bed but i felt lightheaded and a bit dizzy. maybe i just got up too fast. i'll be fine after a while.

i took a shower and and a few deep breaths, maybe i am just more nervous than usual?

"baby! the food is done!" jisu called. i was in the closet and she walked in, i still only had a towel around me though.

"what should i wear for work baby?" i asked her and she noticed it in my voice.

"are you okay? do you feel bad?" she looked into my eyes.

"no no, i'm fine. i just need some food that's all" i smiled, i didn't mean to hide it but i wanted to prove to her that i can do this job. i want to do this job. for her and my dad. for justice to be serve.

"okay baby" she kissed my head and smiled lightly.

"just wear something that will make you look like a normal passerby. i will explain the mission while we eat" jisu smiled and picked out some clothes for me.

i put them on and walked down the stair and into the kitchen

"is Chaeryeong and Yeji still sleeping?" i asked and took a deep breath.

"yes, Chaeryeong has a different mission tomorrow so she will not be in this one. just these guys" jisu said as bodyguards starts to surround me.

"oh- wow. okay what's the game plan?" i asked and rubbed my head, trying to make it as unnoticeable as i can.

"okay so there's this gay who owes money to a different guy, we need to bring down the guy who he owes money to"  jisu explained shortly.

"okay so the fisherman who chooses at his victims" i said and with a little chuckle and ate my food.

"exactly" jisu chuckled with me and smiled.

"after this we will need to leave, but don't rush okay?" jisu kissed my head and brought her dishes to the sink. "leave your dishes on the table, i'll just have the maids clean it" jisu walked down into the basement as i finished my foods.

i left them on the table as she said and stood up, the body guards moved to the side and let me through but jisu called my name again.

she was wear an all black outfit and holding two guns.

(let's pretend the guns r real - author)

"baby come here" jisu walked over to me and placed a gun into my shorts, hiding it with my shirt.

"okay so the safety lock is on, only use it if i tell you to, okay?" jisu told me and placed hers back in her boot.

"yeah" i answered her and she nodded.

we left the house and she took me where the mission takes place, i placed an earpiece in and tested it, making sure i can hear jisu.

i walked to my place and guarded my base, a bodyguard not in sight but there to save me if anything happens. jisu watched from the car on a monitor while she had the other guards walk around the premises.

i started to feel more dizzy from being in the sun longer. but when jisu spotted the man, i left my stance and walked over to the private area he was in.

"sir, can i get some...uhm some help?" i asked him trying to remember the script jisu made me rehearse.

"stick to the lines baby" jisu told me over the earpiece.

"sure you can, what do you need?" i felt his arm on my shoulder. i felt too weak to move it so i reached my hand behind my back and held on to the gun, slowly i clicking the safety lock.

"i uhm.."

"you're not okay ryu, back out, back out!" i head jisu's voice faintly.

as my eyes her about to fail in me, i pulled the gun and shot him in his leg, the fainting to the ground.

POV || Choi Jisu

"abort mission! go reach nighthawk! over!"
i called onto the intercom and ran out of my place. i went over to ryujin and my guards had ahold of the guy, already taking him to the van.

i picked ryujin up and carried her into the car, taking her straight to the hospital. she is still unconscious though which is making me worried.

i moved a black hair from her face and squeeze her hand, mostly trying to reassure myself in a way.