secret

POV || Choi Jisu

"Ryujin?" I called her. She was walking around the mall and just looking. She wont let me buy anything for her.

"Yeah?" She turned and looked at me. I stopped in from of a store. I pointed at it and went inside.

She follow me in and looked around.

"Here try this on" I hands her a white long sleeve outfit and a black jean skirt. She looked at the outfit and back at me.

"I wont wear skirts" she told me.

"Excuse me?" I said. She just shook her head. I leaned forward onto a shelf, leaning over her, my arms we locked at both sides of her.

"Ill try it on" she smiled nervously and grabbed the clothes from my hand. I chuckled and smiled as she ran off to the changing rooms.

I was planing on taking her somewhere, and I wants her to have good clothing, mostly because I'll be turned on and want to take them off of her.

God her tattoos on her thighs showing because a skirt? Plus I can easily access her down there.

Oh god my lewd thoughts. I need to splash myself with holy water. Forget that I need to get baptized again.

"J-jisu?" Ryujin called me from inside the changing stall. I walked closer and hummed. She cracked the door open and shyly looked at me.

"Can you come in? Im not comfortable going out" She asked as she was biting her lip. I dont want to make her uncomfortable so I went in for her. She had the white shirt tucked into the black jean skirt. Maybe I'll just make her wear skirts around my house, thats it. Not out in public.

I smiled at her beautiful body. Since the shirt was tucked in, you could see her curves perfectly. Her tattoos that went to her thighs were shown since it was a short skirt. I liked it a lot.

"I-is it okay? I dont wear skirts or dresses and I haven't since I was around three...i dont think i look that good in them" She told me.

"You look perfect Ryu, don't think that okay?" I chuckled and patted her head as she nodded.

"You can go ahead and take it off, you dont have to wear it in public but i like it on you so wear it to my house" I went out of the changing stall and payed for the outfit.

POV || Shin Ryujin

I took the clothes off and folded them nicely. I went out of the stall and saw Jisu paying for it which made me feel guilty. I decided I wanted to buy her dinner but I have to pay for it when she walks off.

I wasn't sure how I should do that when she doesn't leave my side at all. She's like my personal bodyguard...and its sexy to be honest.

I pulled her from the store and she kept whining that I was walking too fast, I just rolled my eyes and laughed at her.

I went up to a Japanese restaurant and the servers only know Japanese mostly instead of korean. I started to order but I spoke japanese instead.

"いらっsはいませ" the owner welcomed us.
(Welcome)

"何名様ですか?" He asked.
(How many?)

"2人です" i bowed. 
(Two of us)

He nodded and got out a piece of paper.

"What are you saying?" Jisu asked me confused.

"Hold on" I hushed her. She scoffed and crossed her arms. But I continued to talk to the owner.